Vampire!Sans x Shy!Tall!Busty! reader

Hehe yay why am I thinking of Twilight right now XD anyway this was requested by yanderemaiaxxx
†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
Your POV
   I'm a 16 year old girl who is 6'9" and I'm very shy.My name is y/n.I feel very very tall compared to my boyfriend sans who just so happens to be 4'11" (I feel small only being 5'3")  and to top it off he's a vampire. He became a vampire when he accidentally entered a portal to vampire-verse and got bit by Fallacy but he managed to escape but has the problems that vampires do. Also I forgot to mention his heat. So, unless I wanna help I have to stay away from him. I can barely take the fact that he said it hurts to be in heat.

¥Time skip to Present time¥

I was sitting in the living room behind the couch since I was afraid of papyrus finding me in our game of hind and seek. Obviously he was the seeker and I was the one who had to hide. As I was hiding I felt someone bite my neck. I turned around to see sans finally came out of his room. I noticed my blood on his teeth and didn't freak out after he'd been doing this for a few months. "I need your help y/n please." He said with a beggars look on his face. "I-i ....I g-guess." I said with my shyness obvious in my voice. He dragged me up the stairs and I felt like a tall doll. We got to our shared room I ducked to get through the door. I laid on our bed after getting undressed and I hid under the blankets. Sans came up and slid under the blankets and was undressed. He was able to get me to calm down and he grabbed a blind fold.  He put the blind fold on me and I couldn't see.

Sans' POV
   I smirked at her blind folded form.then looked at her DD's I bit her right bald commuter (another word for a women's breast you learned something today !😏)  Drawing blood which caused her to moan softly.
     I licked up the blood. And she continued to moan. I then pushed into her sausage wallet (xd get it?) I moaned remembering how she felt. "You okay sweetie?"  I asked but all she did was moan loudly. I smiled and thrusted into her at inhuman speeds making her scream in pleasure I was grunting and moaning. I suddenly felt a knot form in my non-existent stomach as I continued to thrust harder and harder into her sausage wallet (that feels so awkward to type)
I came and apparently triggered her release because when pulled out our bed sheets were soaked.we both said I love you and went to sleep.

Ok so I know this was short but mainly because it's hard for me to make a shy character with the fact I'm not shy at all so it was a little bit hard for me to write. Welp anyways I hope you enjoyed sorry if this is cringey.but to make it up to you here have some ihascupqauke and jacksepticeye vids.

Ahh old 2017 Jack vid

Aphmau yes

To balance the thing PewDiePie

Lol bye !