Extra Rehearsals, Jayk Purdy One Shot(kinda)

A/N This fanfiction may contain inappropriate content. If you are offended easily or do not like the mentions of sexual acts and abuse then do not continue reading. (Even though abuse only comes up once, I needed a disclaimer.)  Enjoy reading!

I walked over to grab a water bottle from the fridge as the boys all left the studio. I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey," I turned to see Jayk standing behind me, "do you think I could stay late? Because I don't really understand the dance." He flashed his perfect teeth.

"Yeah, as long as you take me to dinner afterwards!" I winked and punched him in the arm playfully. Me and Jayk have always been really good friends, and coincedentally I happened to be the choreographer for all of After Romeo's dances. It was my job to make sure all the guys had the dances down perfectly.

He chuckled and pulled me into the middle of the room.

~~~~

"Okay, now you fall onto your left and then you'll dance with T.C. Got it?" I demonstrated the end of the dance and he followed me like a mirror.

By the time we were done, it was already 9:00. We decided to head back to the boy's place and order pizza.

I hopped into his car and we start talking about what our favorite songs were. I couldn't help but keep staring at his gorgeous eyes every chance I got. I mean, we were just friends, right? Nothing more. At least I don't think so. I have always had a huge crush on him. But he's never made any moves. Or has he? Am I completely oblivious to any evidence?

"Hey, are you okay?" He laughed, snapping me out of my deep thoughts.

"Oh, that's embarrasing." I whispered.

"I think it's cute. Not many girls stare into my eyes the whole car ride. It's awkward but cute." He blushed, nudging me with his elbow.

"Well, maybe you just aren't paying attention." I smiled, trying not to look in his eyes this time.

"Yeah, maybe not. You're just too pretty not to pay attention to." He looked over at me and poked my side, making me jump.

"Thanks, batman." I laughed.

~~

We pulled into the driveway and got out of the car. Jayk ran up to the door and held it open for me.

"ASHLEY!" T.C. ran up to me like he hadn't seen me in forever.

"Dude, relax. It's been like 3 hours." Drew stood up from the couch and walked towards me.

"He's the clingy type, eh?" He whispered playfully, giving me a half hug.

We all sat down on the couch, me in between Jayk and Drew and then T.C, Blake and Devin on the edges.

We watched tv together until Devin headed up to go to bed.

"Hey, let's watch a scary movie now that the scaredy cat is gone." Blake chuckled. We all know Devin hates horror films.

"Actually, I'm gonna head to bed." T.C. stood up and walked towards the stairs.

"G'nite!" Everyone chanted.

Blake, Jayk, and I decided on watching Child's Play. We've all seen it a million times but why not.

Jayk got up to get popcorn while the beginning started, wasn't much to miss anyways.

He sat back down, this time in between me and Blake, but closer to me.

~~~

We laughed at the bad special effects and cringed at the bloody scenes, but overall we had a good time.