I love you too.

I woke up with my back against a pillow and not Jayk. I sat up, brought my phone to my face and checked my messages. Nothing. Standing up, I walked out my bedroom door.

"You're up." Jayk stood in the kitchen.

"I thought you left." I smiled, stepping up next to him.

"Why would I want to leave?" He picked me up and set me on the counter, kissing me.

"What are you making?" I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck so he couldn't move away.

"Anything that was in the fridge." he laughed, leaning against me.

"Thanks babe." I let him step back and hopped down from the counter.

We ate breakfast and then drove to the AR house to find all the boys sat in the living room.

"Hey, what's up?" Blake gave me a light half hug.

"Nothing much. You?" I poked him in the side.

"Same. Missed having you around." He smiled sitting back down on the couch.

I sat in between Drew and TC as Jayk went up to his room for something.

"So you really love him, don't you?" Drew smiled, looking at me.

I looked down at my lap and then into his eyes. "Of course I love him. He's becoming a huge part of my life. I can't wait till tour starts again." I smiled at him.

"You guys are perfect." He grinned but the smile didn't reach his eyes.

"Babe, date night! Tomorrow, be ready at 6." Jayk bursted downstairs.

"Okay." I held out the 'y' and smiled big.

~~~~

After getting ready, I was waiting at my house for Jayk. I heard a knock at my door and ran down as fast as I could.

"Babe!" I smiled as he pulled me closer and I buried my head into his neck.

"Ready?" He flashed his contagious smile.

"Yeah. Where are we going?" I smirked as I got in the passenger side that he had opened for me.

"Dinner." We drove practically silent. Something didn't feel right. I don't know if it was just me, but I didn't feel good about this.

~~

We arrived at the restaurant and Jayk was talking to the waitress about a reservation failure. I decided to just head to the toilets.

I walked in and just looked at myself in the mirror. I stood there for a good five minutes before walking out of the door and finding myself in tears.

There he was, standing there with another girl all over him. He wasn't pushing her away, more like pulling her closer. She leaned in and pecked his lips. It turned into a full make out.

I ran out of the restaurant and tugged my phone out of my purse. The only person I could think to call was Drew.

"D-Drew. I need help." I stumbled over my words.

"Honey, what's wrong?" He sounded concerned.

"Jayk. Kissing girl. I ran. Ride home?" I was bawling by now, sniffling what felt like every second.

"Where are you?"

"Outside the *insert fancy restaurant name here*." I wiped my tears and sat on the sidewalk, waiting for him.

"Ashley, come on." Drew pulled me up. I didn't even notice he was here, I was lost in thought. Bad thoughts. And it seemed like Jayk didn't even notice I hadn't come out of the restroom. All I did was look at Drew and I burst into tears. He pulled my body closer to his as I buried my face in his neck. "It'll be okay, he's not worth your time babe." He cooed. He dragged me back to his car, opening the passenger side door.

"You don't have to tell me what happened, but I want you to know that I'll always be here for you. Always have been." He looked deep in my eyes. I smiled, but he knew I was dying inside right now.

"I'll tell you later. Right now the only thing I want to say is thank you. Thank you for being here for me when I need you. It's all I can ask for, but it's so much." I looked at my lap. He placed his hand just under my jaw and pulled my face up parallel to his. Why couldn't I realize this all before? He's the one I want, he has been all along.

"I love you." He looked me in the eyes once again.

"Drew, I-I. I love you too." I smiled, wholeheartedly and took his hand from my jaw, interlocking our fingers.

"You do?" He looked suprised.

"I always have, I never saw. I want you, not him. He's not worth it. Drew, thank you." I closed my eyes and crashed my lips against his.

~~~~

(A/N) Drama is definitely not my strong point, but I feel like you guys deserved this update since you got Secrets to #2!! Thanks sooo much. c;