Escort

( one year after JoLynn's death) I pull up to " The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino" here in Tampa,Florida. I have an appointment with my client at 11:00 p.m. so I sit in the lobby to smoke a cigarette while I wait for her. "Calbert Jones ?" I turn around to see a tall light skinned woman with blonde hair. She is wearing a skimpy, red, sparkling dress with shoes to match... oh god I'm about to fuck Dorothy from wizards of oz. She hands me an envelope and I open it to make sure my $200 is there. I follow her up to her room where she sits me down on the couch. On the coffee table are some lines of cocaine ready to be snorted. I look at the white lines with lust... She says "go ahead" and I respond with " don't mind if I do". I cover one nostril and snort both of the white lines. " don't bother leaving me any" she says in a sarcastic tone. I begin to feel the rush of the cocaine as she shoves her palm aggressively into the crotch of my pants. I've had sex so many times these past 6 months and sometimes these clients are so bad I just have to pretend it feels good. I proceed to push her back into the couch , removing her dress and kissing her from her neck all the way down. After a sloppy make out session, we remove the rest of our clothes and foreplay for a while. Then, I bend her over on the arm of the couch and begin to fuck her as she moans "fuck me harder,baby"... god I hate when they say that. I pull her head back by her hair and fuck her harder as she asks. I hate that I actually have to listen to these desperate clients. After I finish, I put on my boxers and jeans and go to lay on the enormous king sized bed with silk sheets. I look to the side and see a small velvet box on the nightstand. It's almost camouflaged as to look like a book. I open the flap of the box to reveal a whole row of pre-rolled blunts. " mind if I take one?" I ask. She replied with "what's mine is yours". I take one, put it in my mouth and light it, then I grab two more, shoving them in my pocket. She slips on a black silk robe and comes to lay next to me on the bed. She curls up next to me with her head on my shoulder and her hand gliding across my abdomen. She says " you know, I'd love to do this with you again, I've never encountered such a man like you before." I remove the blunt from my mouth and exhale the smoke into her face as I say " thanks doll face" and tap her nose with my finger. She proceeds, " is that a yes?" As she presses her lips against mine and shoves her tongue in my mouth. " whoa whoa whoa there, doll face." I say, " you've only paid for one hour " . She has a smirk on her face and says " Well what if I wasn't just your client anymore... I could be your Bonnie, Clyde." I stay silent and begin to get up from the bed, leaving my blunt on the nightstand. I slip on my shirt and then my jacket and shoes, still staying silent. I begin to walk towards the door and then say " thanks for the drugs and the cash doll face , but I don't do Bonnie and Clyde. I don't get attached to clients, and I... am not a sugar baby." Proceeding towards the door I hear a scream from behind me and turn around to see her with a bleeding scratch across her face that she created with her own 2 inch stiletto nails. She then rushes over to the door to open it and let's out another scream, " you psycho bitch, what are you doing!" I say. She then dips her fingers into a glass of water smearing her mascara down her face. Removing her robe, she begins to yell "rape!" In a blood curdling like scream. "Fuck" I think to myself, "not again". I bolt out the door heading towards the elevator. I can hear her from the other side of the hall saying to someone else, " that man raped me, you have to get him!" I hear loud footsteps and turn around to see two security guards running towards me. " shit..shit.. shit!". The elevator still not open, I run over to the emergency stair case, bolting my way all the way down from the 5th floor. I'm in the parking garage and I can see my car. I take my keys from my pocket and unlock my car, the guards still chasing after me. I'm able to get to my car in time and make a great escape,my tires making a screeching sound as my I press on the gas.

...

As I arrive home, I set my keys on the table, head to the bathroom and shut the door. I press my back against the door and slowly slide down, brushing my hands through my messy hair. I burst out into a great amount of tears and yell " Why god, why did you take her from me!", I curl down to the floor and hit my head against the hard tiles, still crying in immense pain. I get up abruptly and head over to my room. I begin smashing vases and picture frames on the ground, clearing the desks of all its items when I run my arm across it. Then I grab the tall bookshelf and knock it over... books flying all over the room. I can't be here anymore. I need to get away, seeing her face , her things everywhere is destroying me. I grab my suitcase from the closet and begin throwing random things inside. One suitcase , the world is at my fingertips. I don't know where I'm going but I need to move on. I grab my wallet and keys and head to my car. Upon closing the door to our beloved home I kiss my fingers and run them along the front of the door as I whisper " goodbye forever". As I'm driving tears start streaming down my face and I can barely see. There's no going back now.