I was lying on my bed, the light from the hallway seeping through the cracks underneath my door.

It's currently 3:00am and I'm still awake. I was up all night watching vids about my fave group. I was having too much fun that's why I didn't notice the time.

The curtains flowed as a light breeze went into the room. I shrugged for even if the windows are closed, the fan near my foot is an acceptable explanation to any light weighing things moving in my room.

I stopped watching when I saw the time was 2:48am. But after 12 minutes, I'm still awake.

I stared at the ceiling and wrapped my black blanket around me. I also reached for my baby bottle so that I could drink.

I became bored again so I looked at the time.

3:33am

My eyes started to droop when I saw that it's almost morning. I need sleep because I still have classes later. I sigh because why did I have to be one of those who got morning classes.

Just as my eyes were about to close, I hear a faint sound. It's like someone is playing a piano. I cover my ears as the sound gets louder, like the source keeps on getting nearer to me. I feel freaked out because there's no piano in our house. And Luke was out and won't be back until next week. That means I should be alone.

I cover my ears but it still gets louder. Where is this music coming from?

That's when I see Luke standing by my bedside.

"Luke? Why are you here? Did you finish the assignment already?" I asked him as he continued to stare at me.

I was shocked as the sound stopped but my ears were still ringing.

He reached for me and I reached out to hug him only to see him poke my left eye. I immediately closed both of my eyes as he started scratching them.

"Luke! What are you doing?" I screamed.

The music was back again. And it was much louder this time.

"MOMMA!!!!"

I kept on screaming.

The music faded and I felt familiar arms hugging me. Arms familiar yet also forgotten. The kind of hug I longed to feel again. The kind of hug I need.

"Momma, I had a very terrifying nightmare,"  I told her as I continue sobbing in her arms. I'm in my momma's loving arms, in our room.

"I was already grown up and I killed papa and you and other people. Momma I don't like that dream." I continued telling her.

She didn't reply so I looked at her, only to be crushed by her unbelievably strong grip.

"Momma it hurts!"

Just as I was losing it, I suddenly found myself back in my room. I was on my bed, wrapped in my blanket. That's when I checked my phone and found out it's 3:33am

I grabbed the knife under my pillow and smirked.

"I guess, no sleep for me then," I told myself as I smirked.

I smiled widely when I heard the door creak, and the demons came in...

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

》hi guys, it's been a long time since I last posted here. hope you guys are still interested in reading my works.. 😂😂

》 i've been busy with college entrance exams and i, fortunately, passed my first choice school..

》 this was supposed to be posted this mothers day, but I guess I forgot about it..

》 have a great day and have fun