Chapter 9

(I WILL CONTINUE THIS BOOK!)

Rick banged his fists on his desk so hard a few items fell off, neither of them knew what to do, they were  on the brink of giving up "Jessica may have won this, Rick..." (Y/N) sighed "We cant just give up now!" Rick huffed "nothing about this is right! He's supposed to be with you and He's supposed to go on adventures with me!" Rick yelled flailing his hands everywhere (Y/N) looked away from Rick. What else was there to do? And if they tried again Jessica would just win and win and win. Rick noticed how sad the girl looked and felt a pang in his chest, he somehow felt like she was family, Rick went towards (Y/N) and placed his hands on her shoulders "Hey.. It'll be fine.... we'll- we'll think of s-something" Rick reassured her "Are you sick or something?" (Y/N) laughed Rick smirked and rolled his eyes before slapping her in the face "Okay! Ow! Yep.. still Rick.." (Y/N) told making the both of them laugh.

MORTYS POV

"You are so adorable!"
"How come I never was able to talk to you?
"You really are charming!"

All these compliments yet I dont feel a single thing arent I supposed to be the happiest MAN in the whole world right now? But i dont feel anything. All i feel is... I dont feel anything when I'm with Jessica.. I wonder where Rick and (Y/N) is.. "Morty? Hello??" Jessica yelled "um.. yes?" I ask "What were you thinking about? Me?" Jessica asks twirling her hair "Okay I-I've had enough Jessica! Y-you should leave!" I snap pointing at the front door, Jessica stared at me with wide eyes filled with disbelief "You cant be serious, Morty!" She asks holding onto my shoulders "Le-leave! Right now! A-all you've done was make me uncomfortable! I-I didnt want to make you leave like this b-but you leave me no choice!" I yell pushing her to the door, I open it "Out!" I yell pointing outside Jessica walked outside and faced me "Morty please I-", I didnt care that tears streamed down her face because I knew those were fake so I slammed the door on  her face. I realized that both Rick and (Y/N) saw the whole thing "R-Rick! (Y-Y/N)! h-how long have you guys b-been there?" I ask, (Y/N) giggles and I instantly felt butterflies "Long- long enough.." Rick said with a slightly impressed tone "Nice to know you aren't entirely a wimp, Morty" (Y/N) teased "Hey!" I yell and i couldn't help but smile anyway "So what are we going to do tomorrow? Jessica will obviously be there" (Y/N) asks and I just stare at her "I dont... I dont know"