Chapter 8

[2nd POV]

Jessica decided to stay much longer than all of you hoped, much much longer "Ugh! Now im starting- starting to see why you hate that bitch!" Rick yelled out in frustration as you looked at his creations, you and Rick had been trying and trying to get Jessica out but sadly she decided to stay for the night and you both ended up in Ricks garage trying to come up with something, you both became friends "We HAVE to think of something!" You yell with him trying to think "so- So far she's destroying each of our plans!" Rick said walking towards you "and now she wants- wants to STAY THE NIGHT" Rick continued, you let out a sigh and look at him "Jessica is purposely taking what we want! Just a while ago when you were going to take Morty on an adventure Jessica just comes in and steals him away!" You tell Rick, he nods at this "but your case is more worse! Ever since she came here she- she- she stole Mor-uurp-ty away!" Rick said and you nod as well "Shes a fucking disaster! A- a disease!!" You tell then you hear a quite chuckle "did you just-". "DONT"

You and Rick are on a spy mission like...CAMERAS and all that awesome stuff "Okay y/n just act natural and stay as NEAR as POSSIBLE" Ricks voice told through the ear piece "got it, old man" you whisper to the ear piece before covering it with your h/l, h/c. Jessica and Morty were sitting by the kitchen counter, Jessica being too close for Mortys liking and Morty desperately trying to politely get away, once Morty saw you his eyes lit up and a smile came on his face "o-oh hey y/n! I-i haven't seen you f-for a while! Where did- where did you go?" Morty asks, you couldnt help but smile back at him "oh just...just you know...somewhere" You tell Morty, you could a loud slap from the ear piece. Rick facepalmed. "O-oh! Well...d-do you want to j-join..
.us...?" Morty asks with hopeful eyes "say yes! Say yes!" Rick yelled in the eat piece "oh! S-sure!" You say sitting next to Morty, he was now in the middle, Jessica glared daggers at you while you and Morty talked to each other, Morty seemed much much more comfortable talking to you and Jessica noticed it, she was NOT going to have that "- w-wow! Who knew h-huh?" Morty smiled with a pink hue on his cheeks "yeah! It was so cool..!" You giggle "Hey! Morty! Can you show me around your room? I'd LOVE to see it" Jessica said twirling her hair Mortys expression looked...seriously uncomfortable "Y-yeah okay.." Morty said as Jessica dragged him out of the kitchen

-SLAM- -CRACK- -DROP-

"Rick! What the hell are you doing?!" You yell to the ear piece holding your ear "Garage. Now" Ricks voice huffed "we need another plan"