You Can't Hide

Chapter Four

* Still In Fawn's POV *

I was running furiously through the forest, Away from that faceless man. He's everywhere, my inner voice told me, I just grunted in response. I never once looked back in fear I might see him again. As I was running I noticed big stones piled next to another, I started running towards it in hoping I find a page. In which I did it was on one of the big stones. " NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO." It read with the faceless man as a drawing. I shivered slightly as I felt a presence. I started running again, Running along these dirt paths in fear. I was running and a saw a big chain fence, I ran towards it and looked up at it. A tear fell down my face as I realised I wont ever get out here alive.

* Slendy's POV *

The human started running towards the fence, She has collected six of my pages now. I can feel her heartbeat quicken as she stared up at the fence. The human started to sob and she fell to the ground holding herself. The human got up off of the ground and dusted herself off, She chuckled darkly.

" WHY DON'T YOU COME AND KILL ME YOU FACELESS FREAK!." She screeched.

That little statement had me furious. Me? Want to kill a harmless human like her? No, She has it all wrong! And.. I'm not a freak..Am I? I just want a friend!

* Fawn's POV *

I started running as I realized what I just said, It must have made him angry, I thought. I kept running along the dirt paths, passing trees and steeping on leaves. As I was running along the dirt paths I saw big poles of wood, I noticed a page was on one of the poles. I ran and grabbed the page, and that's when things started to get a little weird. The page read " HELP ME." With no drawing or anything, I thought the man was trying to scare me off but he goes and writes a page that says 'Help me'. I wonder whats going on. I cautiously turned my flashlight and there he was, hunched over and facing towards me. He looked very intimidating and it looked as he was coming towards me so I screamed and ran off.

* Slendy's POV *

Her piercing scream echoed through the forest as she ran. She must find my tallness intimidating, But why?. I'm like a teddy bear. Am I a bad person..Is it my height, my lack of face, my slender figure? Why do people run from me? Why are people afraid of me?.

===========================================================================================

SHIT SON. THREE CHAPTERS OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH Im on a roll. Nah im eating a roll. c:

VOTE FAN COMMENT ---> SONG ON THE SIDE! <3