Chapter One~1

Dear readers,

If you know what lonliness feels like you know how that star up there ^^^^^^ feels like when you don't press it. Hehe

I would like your vote and a comment on my story

I will give shoutouts if you Fan me or want to give me a shoutout just message me.....Have fun reading and don't forget to check out my other book Denying His Love.

*************"Daniella if you do not get your ass up right now and get ready for school I'm going to be forced to carry you to school in your Care Bear Pajamas."When I heard my twin Brother Daniel's threat I sprang up and ran out of bed yelling "I'm up! I'm up! I'll be down in a minute or 2."

I hurried over to my bathroom which was in my room and took a quick shower, when I finished I went into my closet and got my pink and white Air Jordan 13's, and a white crop top, with my long pink skinny's. I attempted to straighten my hair but it wasn't cooperating so I just left it out crazy & wild.

I grabbed my Iphone 5 out the charger and grab my bag from the hook behind my door and raced down the stairs two at a time. "Ma...Ma" I call out to her from the front door. "Yeah?" she says from the kitchen."I'm going to school bye" "Bye" she says.

I run out the door just as Daniel gets into his car."You’re lucky you got out when you did otherwise all you would've come out to see was Candy speeding down the road". Daniel calls his stupid Silver Charger Candy because the first girl he fucked in that car was named Candace (Candy).So that's why I never go in the back.

I hop in the passenger seat and push my bag by my feet and post my feet on the dashboard. Then I pull down the window and we back out the drive way and towards school. Brooklyn's school of Performing Arts and Talent.

When we arrive I grab my bag, pull up the window and get out. Danny (Daniel) gets out the same time as me. He locks Candy and he walks towards his group of jocks and football players and I head to the music room. Daniel is popular but me on the other hand is not. Because I think they’re stuck up and bitchy. Even Danny once in a while.

I walk into the music room and I throw my bag down and walk towards the mini stage where the mic is. I pull out my Iphone and go on YouTube and search up the karaoke version of Love and War by Tamar Braxton and set it on a nearby piano and then I start to sing.

Somebody said every day, was gonna be sunny skies,

only Marvin Gaye and lingerie, I guess somebody lied

We started discussin' it to fightin' then "Don't touch me, please."

Then it's "Let's stop the madness, just come lay with me."

And truth be told I'm wavin' my flag before it goes bad yeah yeah

'Cause we made it this far for better or worse

I wanna feel it even if it hurts

If I got to cry to get to the other side, let's go 'cause we're gonna survive oh

"Well your pretty good" I look up instantly and see Alexis Rhodes the head of the Cheerleading squad and the richest, popular, stuck up girl in school."Uhhh...well...not really....I...mean...Uh-" I mentally slap myself for stuttering and looking like a fool."Oh don't be scared I don't bite." She says as she flips her waist length Carmel blonde hair behind her shoulder and walks closer."Okay I guess I could sing a little."I say.