Chapter Two~2

“Well Daniella do you know why you were called to my office this afternoon?” he asked

“If I did I would have told you to get to the point…Uhhh...so no I don’t know.” I said annoyingly

“Okay did you know that writing F you on a teacher’s board and then cursing her out are against school rules?” he asked.

“You see know what had happened was…” I laughed a little.

“NO! Ms. Morgan I Don’t See What Happened Now I’m Going To Tell You What Your Stupid Decisions Led To!” he said probably getting a little angry.

“Well, what crawled up your bloody ass and fucking died.” I muttered to myself.

He glared at me then took a folder out of his drawer then read aloud what “my stupid decisions” led to….

“You will attend detention for the remainder of the school year which might I add is only a few weeks with..” he shuffled some papers then read the name I kinda predicted and kinda didn’t predict but either way I was stuck with Jordan Rhoe for the remainder of the school year.

“That is so outrageous. You do one thing and people seem to overreact and go to drastic measures.”  I say aloud.

“Well might I add Ms. Morgan what you have done today was outrageous and you didn’t think that Ms Charles would leave you empty handed. Now did you?”

“Yeah…Yeah I did” I said and grabbed my bag and slam his door shut and just as I ran downstairs I slammed into something rock solid.

“Fuck, shit, and damn” I yelled grabbing my head in agony.

“Oh my….your language Ms. Taylor Morgan.” I looked up to see no other than Jordan.

“Well excuse my French” I said embarrassed.

“Well technically that wasn’t French you just swore.” He said with a smile.

“Fuck you” I said as I tried to make my way downstairs. But determined this boy is to talking to me. He grabs my hand and turns me around.

“What crawled up your ass and died” he said, coincidence or not.

“Nothing” I said as the anger faded away. It’s crazy how in just one touch this boy can send sparks flying or rather I say racing throughout your body.

“Oh come on Princess I’m bound to find out any ways.” He said

A new nickname already I thought to myself “I have to attend detention for the remainder of the school year can you guess with who?” I said.

“Me” he said with that award winning smile.

“Well how did you find out?” I ask with a smile tugging at my lips.