My Extraordinary Life | One

It's Friday. It's Friday and I'm bored, I'm doing almost anything to kill the time. I flopped over onto my side as I looked out the window. I'm about to close my eyes when Freya comes rushing through my room door. I pretend not to notice.

" Ryn! " she exclaims loudly as she comes to sit on my bed.

" What? "

I say rolling over on my back and made my face to look annoyed, when I really wasn't.

" There is this new club in town and you just got to come with. "

She says sounding hopeful.

I gave her the I don't know look,before breaking into a smile and say

"Okay. I was bored out of my mind anyway."

" Great! " she exclaims before shoving me off the bed and on my ass.

I glare at her a little then shook my head before saying.

" If you weren't my best friend and sister  I'd totally kill you for dropping me on my ass. "

I then got up and headed for the bathroom. I showered and then dried off before going back into my room. Freya was sprawled out on my bed reading a magazine.

" Glad to see you having fun. "

I say pointing at the magazine in her hand before walking towards my closet.

" Hardly. "

She says rolling her eyes at me.

" What do you plan on wearing? "

She asked.

" I don't know yet. "

I say making a face. She then hops off the bed and comes over to the closet.

" I'll help or we'll never get to see that new club. "

She says. She then starts looking for an outfit while she did that I did my hair and makeup. I put my hair up in a messy bun  while I kept my makeup close to natural, adding a little lip gloss to bring out the fullness of my lips.

" I got something. "

She says,sounding excited.

When I turn see what she's holding in her hands my eyes almost pop out my sockets. There was no way I'm going to wear that dress. I'm saving that dress for when I think it's time to have a boyfriend.

" Not that dress. "

I say in horror.

" Why the  fuck not? " she says,sounding like she looks annoyed.

" I'm  not looking for a boyfriend. "

I say in my defense. A boyfriend is the last thing I need in this complicated but wonderful life of mine.

" You should be. Come on Ryn live a little you're nineteen. Way pass the age of consent. "

She says disagreeing with me. She then shoves the dress to my chest.

" Put it on. "

She orders leaving no room for me to say no. And believe me I wanted too. I put on the dressed and looked myself over. The dress hugged my every curve. But I had to admit to myself I looked really hot. Taking one last look in the mirror Freya and I headed downstairs. Freya getting there a lot faster than me, which is expected since she an immortal after all, which makes her a lot faster than me.

We then got into the garage and then into Freya's Ferrari. I don't know what's with immortals and speed. They just love fast cars. As if their ability to do everything a lot quicker and faster than a human wasn't enough. Freya drove like a maniac so we got to the club in no time. There was a long line which Freya by passed, she then used her compulsion on the bouncer and just let us in without so much as a question.