To the Rescue

Chanyeol whispers into Baekhun's ear, "oh" he said smile a devious smile"today you're just one of the boys"

The way he sid one of the boys gave you a feeling that you didn't like. I t was like a huge pit in your stomach. You got a uneasy feeling being there. 

You guys went into the mall. you followed the boys around they went to stores, tried on clothes. they bought things. You went walked off to go to the bathroom. you get a message. It's from LuHan "I don't know what that little bitch said about me but he lied" you ignored the message. you meet back up with the guys. when you walk up to the guys are passing around a bag. they see you and Chen who has the bag puts it behind his back. 

"what do you have" Baekhyun asks Chen.

"shut up" chen nudged Baekhyun.

you saw him shove the bag into a large bag he had. You went about the rest of the day getting messages from Lu demanding you talk to him. In your mind, you couldn't get over how upset Xiumin was that morning. You got a call from LuHan. you ignored it and got an imediate call back. This went on for about 6 more times before you decided to answer "What the hell do you want Lu" you screamed into the phone. "Meet me at your house NOW" you heard. 

"hey I have to be a bother but can I get a ride home?" you ask the boys.

"um," they looked at each other, "I can take her" chen says smiling and walking towards you.

"the one with the mystery bag" you think to yourself. 

you go to Chen's car. He turned on the radio. Blooming Day was playing, you heard "can I be you boyfriend" and turned off the radio.  and blushed. 

"why were you and the other boys passing around the bag?" you ask.

"oh, we pitched in and got you something," he said nervously."and they said that I should give it to you"

"Oh! can I see it?" you ask

"heh~" he said nervously,"um it's not from me. you should ask the other boys"

After a few moments of conversation with chen you arrived to where you live. You get out and thank chen for driving you

^Just something I noticed she never drives anywhere, she always bumming rides lool^

you walk in and see Luhan siting on the couch. 

"it about time you get here." he says getting up,"I've been waiting"

"what do you want Lu"You ask upset,"I was having a great time with my friends."

"I'm the only friend you need"  he says walking towards you.

"Lu stop" you say walking back feeling the wall behind you.

he kept walking"lu you smell drunk" you say as he traps you.

"Y/n, you said you were out going out with the girls last night" he said putting his face close to your ear,"what happened to that? why were you with Kris?"

"Lu stop, you are drunk" you say trying to inch away from him.

"You lied to me" he said as you found yourself in a corner with no way to inch away.

"And you were with someone else!" you said feeling a warm tear rolling down your cheek.

"we were never together" he said, you feel his warm drunken breath on your neck.

"But you said you loved me," you said as more tears fell from your face.

"Yeah and you said it to me," he said breathing on you"and yet you were with out with Kris"

"we weren't out on a date and I wasn't all over him like she was you and you on her" say said.

he kissed you,"Lu stop" you cried.

"No. Do you know how much it hurt me seeing you with him?" he said kissing you again.

"Lu I wasn't with him like the way you were with her." you said as he tried kissing you. "Even after what happened. Xiumin was with her. And you were with her"

"thats another thing" he said grabbing your hair, "what did that little bitch tell you?"

"Appa (it hurts)" you said in pain"Stop! Appa! Appa!"

"you hurt me, now tell me what that little bitch told you about me"

"what do you care?" you yelled at him

"I want to know what I need to do about it" he said as you saw Xiumin behind Lu holding something.

He swung it hitting Lu, Lu fell. you ran over to Xiumin who grabbed you in his arms. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't know what to do, and I heard you say "appa" and something clicked and I had to do something"

"thank you" you cried into his shirt clenching it tightly, "You came to my rescue"