Part 1~The Idea

Hello all you lovely losers like me!!! Its me the Author!!! You can call me Cre!!! This is my 1st actual story and I hope you love it!!! Make sure you comment ideas that could happen and maybe Ill put your idea in the next chapters!!!!
_______________________________________

    The sun rose like it always did from behind the beautiful mountains in the Kingdom of Hearts. The kingdom is ruled by a nice and kind king named Thomas. Everyday, he would greet everyone with a smile and help out all the local villigers. Everyone loved him and all wanted to be him. That was incliding Roman, one of the local villagers.

   Roman was walking around the town of the village helping some of the villigers out with things that thwy needed. One he was done, Roman started to hum a song on how he wanted to be apart of the Royal Family. Apparently he didn't see where he was going and bumped into someone.

   He stood up and said "Oh my bad im sorry are you ok?!!" Obviously sounding worried. "Wow your actually worried about me shocked" a familiar edgy voice said. As he looked down, Roman saw one of his friends, Virgil.

   He then looked up and saw his other friends, Patton and Logan. All 3 of them worked at the Palace of Wonders, as Roman called it, Virgil as a Butler, Patton as King Thomas's Chef, and Logan was his Royal Advisor. Roman then grabbed Virgils hand and helped him up just as Patton said "Hiya kiddo!!! Hows it hanging!!!" And Logan said "Hello Roman...what is up?" Roman smiled and said "Ohh nothing...just wishing I was apart of the Royal Family so I could go live in the Palace of Wonders!!!"

   "You mean the Mind Palace?" Virgil said. "Yea that" Roman said. Patton hugged him saying "I wish you could also!!! Then we could all hang out!!!" Roman hugged back and smiled. "You say this everyday Roman, I'm pretty sure the whole village knows" Virgil says. "Well its true!!!" Roman replies as he lets go of Patton.

   Logan snaps his fingers and says "Why not become a Royal Knight? Then you will be able to protect the King, live in the Palace, and see us on a daily basis" the other 3 look at him. Their was a nice silence for about 5 minutes until Roman said filled with excitement "BRILLIANT IDEA!!! Ill join the Knights!!!"

Patton jumped up saying "Wow thats an amazing idea!!!!" While Virgil gave Logan a thumbs up. Logan nodded saying "Of course its a good idea its mine." Roman smiled and started to run towards the castle to become apart of the Royal Knights.
_______________________________________

Welp thats my 1st chapter YAAAAAYYYY. I know your all excited for more well thats why I am here!!! Hope you all enjoyed it and I may or may not post a 2nd chapter today!!!

Word Count: 490