Secrets Abound

The next day, Dipper's hands would not stop sweating. Not only would he be spending the afternoon with a real-live girl, but he hadn't told his family that he had invited Lea over to the Shack. He knew that Grunkle Stan would be giving him odd tips about wooing, his words not Dipper's, and Mabel would not stop squealing. However, he knew that their reactions would only be worse if they were caught by surprise.

   Dipper walked into the living room where everyone was sitting. He tried in vain to wipe the sweat off of his hands before clearing his throat to get everyone's attention. Everyone except Stan turned to face him.

   "Um... h-h-hey guys," he started, "I... I um... I have something that I should probably tell you."

   "What did you break?" Stan asked nonchalantly, his eyes still not leaving the TV screen.

   "What?! No! I didn't break anything," Dipper replied, his nervous temporarily gone, "I met someone when I was out yesterday and... she agreed to come over and hang out."

   When Dipper said the word 'she' many things happened at once. Mabel started squealing. Grunkle Stan nearly fell out of his chair. Soos and Melody gave him a round of applause. Ford spit out the Pit Cola that he had been drinking. Mabel was the first to speak.

   "Dipper's going on a date!" Mabel screamed at the top of her lungs. She ran over and tackled Dipper to the ground, giving him a massive bear hug. "I knew you find someone eventually bro bro."

   "It's not a date,"Dipper argued as he tried to get out from under his sister. "She just agreed to hang out."

   "How did you even meet her," Ford asked questioningly, "Stanley said that you went for a walk in the forest."

   "Well... actually," Dipper started, but then he stopped. He wasn't sure if he should tell his Grunkle about the statue of Bill. This was supposed to be his and Stan's summer off, and he didn't want to ruin that. Thankfully, he was interrupted by a knock on the door.

   "I'll get it," Mabel shrieked. She jumped off of Dipper, elbowing him in the stomach in the process. She sprinted to the door. Lea was on the other side of it, wearing the same outside she did the day before.

   "Um... hi," Lea said, extending her hand to Mabel, "I'm Lea. Dipper said to meet him here."

   Mabel grabbed her hand and pulled Lea inside the house. For a brief moment, her hair bounced enough that you could see her eye underneath. It was so quick that only Ford noticed it. He immediately stood and pointed a laser gun at her.

   "Who are you?" he shouted, "What are you doing here?"

   Everyone but Lea tried to calm Ford and make him put the gun down. Lea simply stood there calmly until she noticed the six fingers on Ford's right hand. She began to chuckle.

   "Stanford Pines," she stated, "You're reputation proceeds you. However, there is no need for the gun. If you're as good as they say you are, then you know it won't be of use good anyway." 

   This caught Ford, and everyone else, off guard. He slowly lowered the gun, but kept his grip tight on it. "What are you?" he asked.

   Lea sighed. "I suppose there's no beating around the bush. I honestly did only intend to spend a nice afternoon with Dipper. He seems like a nice boy." None noticed Dipper blush as Lea pulled the hair covering her eye back. It looked exactly like Bill's eye, only it was a bright shade of green instead of white.

   "My full name is Asilea Zacona Cipher. Judging by the fact that the statue of him in the forest is only a year old, I assume that you know my brother, Bill."