The Ritual

Dipper opened his eyes slowly, slightly confused. The last thing he remembered was sitting in his room waiting desperately for news about Mabel. Mabel... The fear of what could be happening to his sister brought him on the verge of an anxiety attack. He went to move his hands as part of his relaxing exercises, and he noticed that his hands were tied to the chair he was sitting in. He tried to look around and gather his bearings, but there was nothing but darkness surrounding him. Dipper looked down where the floor should have been and noticed that he either he was floating in place or falling down. No he was definitely floating. He knew what falling felt like from the bottomless pit fiasco, and this wasn't it. Dipper's anxiety attack would've escalated, but a soothing pulse of energy kept him from going over the brink. A figure stepped out from behind, walking on the nothingness as if it were solid. She turned around and Dipper felt somewhat relieved.

    "Asilea!" Dipper shouted. "What are we doing here?" She turned around and Dipper gasped in shock. Her face was sunken in and both her eyes were a bright glowing green. Even with the limited light here, Dipper could see that her shadow stretched out farther than it should've. If he wasn't tied up, he would've tried to take a step back.

   "I know my actions don't show it," Asilea said, "But I am sorry for what I must do." Her voice was hushed and distant, as if she was whispering in his ear just barely audible. "I will make this as painless as I can."

   "What are talking about-" Dipper's voice was caught off by a stream of green energy entering his body. At first, it felt like his entire body was being licked by flames. He would've screamed out, but something was slowly creeping into his throat and slowly choking him. It only lasted for a few moments until all that was left was the choking sensation and a strange pulse at the back of his head. He felt like he should've been more worried, but the pulse hummed a lullaby that his mother used to sing to him when he was younger. The choking sensation was barely noticed now as he slowly nodded off.

   Asilea watched as she completed her end of the bargain. Soon, she would be able to put this entire ordeal behind and, she was very, very lucky, find a way to make up for even some of her terrible mistakes. Her brothers would never forgive her, but they were now free. That's the thought that she clung to as she continued the ritual. 

   Just as it was on the cusp of completion, a rift began to open into the pocket dimension that Asilea was standing in. Before she could react, yellow, blue, and black energy hit her in the chest and sent her spiraling backwards. Will, Bill, Stanford, and Matthias in Mabel's body came bursting through. Asilea sat up and chuckled sadly.

   "I suppose it's not worth asking how you found this place. You came too late anyway." With that the ropes binding Dipper's body fell down and he stood up. A black shadow swirled around his body as he chuckled maniacally. His pulsing white eyes locked onto Mabel/Matthias and a horde of shadows started to swirl around them and bind them painfully.

   "I disagree little Asilea," the creature inside of Dipper replied. It's voice sounded male and female, young and old, and sweet and sadistic all at once. "They have impeccable timing. I haven't had a proper meal in a very...very long time.

A/N: Sorry this took forever and is so short. I'm going to try to complete this story very soon. There are probably only 3-4 parts left.