Jake and Tom

(Sup guys I hope you'll enjoy this chapter and I love writing this story and when it's finished I'm wondering what's my next story gonna be I guess I'll find out and look at he picture above , it's a comic)

Jakes pov.

Me and Tom were walking to our first period, I kinda wanted to just leave school; didn't feel like dealing with idiots today.

"Hey Tom?"

Tom looked at me, "What?"

"Do ya just wanna skip today, don't feel like dealing with people today"

Tom sneered ,which tells me something he's thinking is devious.

"Nah, dude; of the information we just gained from Torque, we can bully the three fags" Tom smirking and chuckling evilly.

"Hmm... that's a good idea dude" I smirked too, if what Tom actually thought of.

I guess he's doesn't actually have a brick for a head...hm

We keep on walking to our class, until we see someone open up the door, just a few feet away.

And low and behold, came the little green fag; with a white bathroom pass in his gloved hand.

I nudged Tom, I looked over at Zim, he smirked when he saw him; we both knew what we're gonna do to him.

Hah that Zim kid is gonna get it..

We saw him heading to the bathroom, that was the other way we were going in; so he didn't know we were following him.

Me and Tom started to pick up our pace but, yet stayed quiet as a mouse.

We were just a few inches away from him, I was just about to grab his collar and pull him back.

But I saw another door open, right in front of us, and saw a face that we recognized very easily.

"Oh....hello Torque" We heard Zim say to Torque.

Torque turned his eyes to Zim and smiled, but not for long, he locked eyes with me, his eyes were shifting around, I saw him start to shake.

I smirked, I took a step closer, I saw Torques hand quiver, as if he was gonna reach out; I sent him a glare, his breath hitched, he slowly put down his hand; admitting defeat.

"Uhhh....Torque you're acting kinda weird" Zim pointed out, and yes he was...

I was just a few inches away from grabbing Zim's collar, but in that split second; Torque reached out and grabbed Zim's sweater and pulled him into a hug.

I was astonished, that he would take such a risk, and he knew the consequences for that....

I heard Zim's muffled screams, since Zim's face was pushed into Torque's shirt.

It was kinda weird, why he was pushing Zim into his shirt, that thought stayed in my mind for just a few seconds.... until it hit me.

Does Torque not want Zim to know we're here.... but why?.....

I looked at Torque, with questionable eyes, and my eyebrows furrowed.

I saw Torques mouth out the word "Leave", he glared at me, gripping Zim harder.

I rolled my eyes, and I turned around, I put my hand up, with two fingers extended I signaled Tom for us to leave now.

He hesitated for a second, but came walking towards me.

Tom was looking down, I sighed.

"Okay, What's on your mind" I looked at Tom, at the corner of my eye.

Tom hesitated with his words, "W-well w-why did you let them go" Tom looked at me.

I stopped and sighed again.

"Well, I actually don't know.....

"HUH!?" Tom gasped loudly, I glared at him "Don't be so loud dude" I said to him.

He looked away from me "S-sorry.."

"It's ok" I started to walk again,Tom walking by my side.

"You know Tom..."

"Hm?"

"I think why I let them go is well because it wasn't the time, I think we need all the fags to be there" I said evilly at the last 6 words.

Tom smirked at me and gave me a thumbs up, I nodded back.

"Ok dude, we should probably get to class", Tom nodded.

Can't wait to make them suffer....

Torques pov.

I saw Tom scurry to Jakes side, like the little pet he his.

I felt a hard push from Zim, I let go of him he stumbled backwards; panting.

"WHAT THE IRK TORQUE" Zim yelled, angrily squinting his eyes.

I put my hands up, shaking them up to the right and left, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I said repeatedly.

"I just really wanted to uhhhh... give you a hug" I smiled weakly at him.

Zim still glared at me, he dusted himself off, and sighed; dropping the hard glare he was giving me.

"Fine I will accept your apology for now, but don't hug me again, unless I let you" Zim pointed at me.

Fear struck my heart, "Uhh, y-yeah I w-won't".

"Ok, well goodbye I must attend my duties to the facilities" He walked passed me, I turned around to see him enter the boys bathroom.

Damn Zim is kinda scary...

Why am I in the hallways again?

Oh yeah I need to go pick up my medicine for today at the office

I started to walk to the office, but I was in a deep train of thought.

I can't let Zim or Dib get hurt

Or for them to know they in a lot of trouble

I kinda wished I never told Dib my feelings, but it was the right thing to do, right?

Oh well I'm glad Tom and Jake didn't do anything or ask me where I'm heading... they would have called me a freak or something...

But I know I can't let Dib found out about my problem

NO ONE CAN!!!!

(Ooooooo, You guys must be wondering what's wrong with Torque now, and is that problem of his really that bad for not his beautiful crush Dib to know, hehe found out next chapter byeeeeeeeeee)