Fortress Maximus X Cybertronian! Wolf! Fem! Reader

A/n: no one yell at me! It was mothers day weekend and I was busy over the weekend and Monday so I didn't had time to type this, but finally I had an Idea for FM. Also I was reading Beerus X reader, I'm not really into dragon ball its just I like Beerus, hes bad ass and funny.

 Requested by: TransformersG1Fan

~

FM P.O.V~

I was sitting down by Rung's office reading through a datapad. I have a appointment today with Rung, and so I was waiting for someone to get out so I could meet Rung.

When he asked me to come over to his office, he sounded a bit excited. I heard the door open and saw Whirl getting out.

"YEAH SURE LIKE THAT'S GOING TO HELP!!!" He shouted.

"Can you at least try to be nice for awhile?" Rung sighed.

"NEVER ITS MY LIFE BABY!!! FITE ME!!" Whirl yelled and dash away. (totally me.)

I set the datapad down and walk into Rung's office.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"Oh you know Whirl being Whirl... I did asked him if he could be nice..." He reply.

"Nice to who?" I asked.

There was a long pause.

"Anyways I wanted you to come to my office for a reason Maximus." He said.

'Changing the subject eh?' I thought.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well..."

He got up and walk over to something that has a blanket over it.

"I was thinking you need something in you're life so, I found this.." Rung said as he pulled down the blanket, it was a cybertronian wolf, a femme one, with bright O/c.

"This is Y/n, she'll be with you if you have any troubles, and she'll even help and defend you in battles. Since I would be busy with other.... even Whirl.... I knew you wouldn't have a chance to speak about you're problems to me, because you know bots need sleep!" He said as he pet Y/n's head.

He tail wag back and forth, the size of her ears were cute.

"Is that's why Whirl was mean?" I asked.

"Pretty much, she bite him when he was talking smack to her." He responded with a sigh. "Well she's all yours!" Rung stopped petting her.

"Does she need a leash?" I asked.

"Oh uh, no, she's fully trained, but hey at least Ravage doesn't have to be alone, and you too! She'll keep you company!" Rung smiled and patted Y/n's helm.

Y/n stood up and walked towards me, she looked up to my optics and started to wag her tail, I smiled.

"Thanks Rung." I said as I petted Y/n's helm.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY POKEMON, BECAUSE WHY NOT?!~

I was in my quarters with Y/n, I threw a ball across the room, and Y/n chase the ball and brought it back, her tail waging and her optics were bright.

"Want to go for a walk?" I asked.

She jumped around happily, and she barked.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'." I got up and walk to the door, Y/n was right behind me.

I opened the door and we walked through the hallways, it was quiet but it was nice. At least Rodimus wasn't throwing a party, and besides he has Megatron.

A lot of people likes Y/n, she ether gives them a hand shake (or paw shake) a high five or a kiss on a cheek. Whirl on the other servo its a work and progress, and Cyclonus, its a unknown. Brainstorm and Preceptor borrowed Y/n sometimes, Ravage and Megatron likes Y/n too, and even tailgate and rewind somehow are able to ride Y/n.

I chuckled at the time Tailgate was playing with Y/n, he was acting like a knight while Y/n was... what are those earth creatures called? Horses was it? Of course Rewind film it. I'll be suprised if that would be a movie.

I petted Y/n's helm, and smiled down at her.

Her tailed wagged.

'Thanks Rung, I really needed company.' I thought.

~

A/n: Alright DONE! Hopefully that's good enough for everyone.....