Mtmte! Tyrest X Cybertronian! Autobot! Reader

Tarn: Tyrest I'm going to warn you that A/n is coming after you next, so keep a watch for her...
Getaway: Goodluck!
Pharma: Yeah what he said.
Tyrest: Pfft, my doors are locked I'll be fine
Tarn: Tyrest don't hang up she'l-
Tyrest: *hangs up* meh I don't hear little footsteps...
A/n: That's because I'm quite and light... *grins* *holding chainsaw*
Tyrest: is that one of Pharma chainsaws?
A/n: yeah I ripped it out his servos when I was torturing him *smiles* now get over here..
Tyrest: A/n NO!!!
~
A/n: so like I did to Getaway, Tyrest himself will get love, because no love will get me triggered.... and also because I don't want any of the characters to be lonely.... and sad... like me... MOVING ON!
~
Y/n POV
"Y/n it's your turn to guard the prisoner." One the guards yelled out to you. You walk over to the cell and stand by it with your weapon(s) in your servo(or on your belt or back).
You look back to see who's cell your guarding this time, and hey its.. a mech you never seen before. He covered with drilled holes, and even on his forehead, he was looking down at his servos. 'Probably thinking about life' You thought. And you look away from the mechs cell.
"Your new, I haven't seen you around." You heard a voice behind you, you turn around to see the same mech look at you with his yellow optics. "Your not like the other guards." He said.
"Is it because I'm a femme?" You asked.
"That's one, but your different because, I don't sense any emotions I would expect. Some guards would just have that angry and tough emotions, but you... no." He reply.
You rolled your optics and face away from the cell.
"Our conversation isn't over, is it? I just gotten started." He said, you can tell he was grinning.
"I'm doing my job right now." You said calmly. You grip on your weapon,  look over at the other cells, you sighed.
"Tyrest." You heard the mech said. You turn around confused, "What?" You asked.
"My name is Tyrest" He said again.
"Y/n." You said back and you again turned away.
"What a wonderful name, Y/n." He said.
"Thanks?" You were confused, confused of why this prisoner is being nice to you. "Why are you in here for anyways?" You asked.
"It's a long story, besides pretty sure the reason is in my file here." He reply, you look over your shoulder to see two yellow optics staring at your O/c optics.
"I think we should get to know each other." He said, as he smiled at you.
You faced him and both of you talked for awhile, you told him about your life and stuff and your minicon. (yes I gave you a minicon your welcome, I'm such a nice Author.)
"A minicon, eh?" He asked, "What's his/hers name?"
"His/her name is mc/n(minicon name)." You answer. "We are great partners together." You said as you smiled. You heard Tyrest chuckle, "I love that smile not as much as I love you, Y/n." He said.
You blushed at what he said.
"You mean it?" You asked.
"Of course I mean it, your the first friendly guard I've ever had and I love the way I hear your voice, and to see your optics and that beautiful smile of yours." He said.
"I love you too, Tyrest..." You smiled at him.
"And don't forget about that aft of yours!" He laughed.
"TYREST!!" You yelled as you blushed madly.
~
A/n: How lovely and a bit more longer than the last one, next up is ether the bumblebee or Getaway chapter, who knows see you again next time!
MEANWHILE AT THE CORNER OF FEAR
Tarn: I TOLD YOU TYREST!
Tyrest: I DIDN'T KNOW A HUMAN CAN BE FAST AND QUIET!
A/n: hey boys have any of you seen Deathsaurus anywhere? *grins evily*
Getaway: oh yeah he's at swerves.
Kaon: GETAWAY!
Getaway: what?
Pharma: welp I think it's time to make our graves...
A/n: Thanks Getaway, bye. Love you all! *Runs away*
Vos: *sits down, hugs his legs and starts rocking back and forth*