ᎿᏂᖇᏋᏋ

"Bye, eomma! I promise I will bring home a tooon of grandma's cookies!" The beautiful, tall, brunette women, with snow white skin leaned down to her son, planting a small kiss on his forehead. She giggled, "Yes, yes, please do darling." The young boy smiled, "I love you!" The young boy kissed his mother on the cheek and ran to the car that was parked out on the front lawn.

~~~~~~

"Grandma! Can I make eomma a present?" The old woman nodded and slowly made her way to the young child. She laid out a box with some scissors, paper, crayons, and stickers. "Have fun! I'm sure she will love it no matter what you make." The boy smiled.

In the distance, the phone could be heard ringing. "GRANDMA! The phone is ringing." The old women made her way to the phone.

"Oh? Mrs. Kim? Oh. Oh my goodness. I-I, the boys only 11! Yes, so all of t-the-em?" The old women put down the phone with tear-filled eyes.

"Grandma? What's wrong?"

"Sweetheart, your friends mother just called. Y-you... y-you cant go home." The young boy stared in disbelief, not believing a word the older women said. "I'm sorry."

"Is bubba gonna come to?" The young boy asked, with hope in his eyes that his baby brother would show up, but the question only brought more tears to his grandmothers eyes.

"No...a bad man put them to sleep.... forever."

The young, innocent boy sobbed at the thought. He ran. He ran as far as he could, all the way down to his home away from home. His comfort zone, his secret haven, his warmth, and most of all, his bestfriend, Jin.

The 11 year old boy climb through his bestfriends bedroom window since he never closed it. "Namjoonie? What are you do- oh my god! Are you crying?" The 8 year old hugged the young one, smothering him with his warmth. "Jin, my f-family is gone." The olders eyes widened.

"Who did it?"

"I don't know, but I will find who. I will get my revenge, even if I have to kill somebody." The older nodded at the younger in understanding, cradling him until the tears stopped.