Chapter 2

Jay's POV

Finding out that Jack would be my new neighbor for the summer wasn't bad at all. I just knew I'd probably never get to go to sleep with him around. Plus, his friends were going to be at his house.

During the flight, he told me all about what we could do there. 'Anything you can do in Miami, you can do here' he had said. I doubted that from the minute those words slipped from his tongue.

Eventually, Jack fell asleep on my shoulder, snoring slightly.

-

"We are getting ready to land, so please close your food trays and buckle your seat belt. Again, thank you for flying American Airlines," rang throughout the plane.

Finally.

I re-buckled my seat belt just as soon as we hit the ground.

"We have now arrived in Omaha, Nebraska. Thank you for flying with us and have a nice day!"

-

The airport was almost completely deserted.

Jack said that we should stick together while here, so we both went to the baggage claim.

He picked up his heavy black suitcase, and I picked up my even heavier floral case.

We walked towards the entrance of the building to find a man holding a sign,

"Jack Gilinsky"

"This is my ride," said Jack, "where's your dad?"

"I'm not sure, but go on. Go to your family. I'll be fine," I urged.

"Are you sure? I don't want to leave you alone here," he insisted.

"Jack, go!" I pushed him towards the entrance.

"But I want a good bye hug and kiss!" He said, a smirk at his lips.

I rolled my eyes but walked into his arms for a bear hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll see you later, loser" Jack called out as folded himself into the car.

I laughed and waved good bye, watching the car go out of sight. I walked to a bench by the entrance, hoping my father could see me here.

-

It had been three hours. No one had come to pick me up, and I was starting to wonder if he had remembered that I was coming.

I waited a few more minutes until I had had enough. I was alone on a bus bench. The airport had closed already. It was around 10 o'clock at night. No cars. No people.

I unlocked my iPhone, and called Jack.

On the third ring, he answered. There was screaming in the back ground along with loud laughter.

"Hey, Jay. What's up? Wanna come over and get high?" I'm sure he was kidding.

"Hey, Jack. I think my dad forgot to pick me up. Is it plausible enough for you to come rescue me?" I pleaded. Tears starting to condensate around my eyes.

"Oh sweets. Of course I can," there was shuffling sounds coming from the phone," guys! Come on, we're going to pick up a friend from the air port," he was no longer talking to me.

"Sweets, don't worry, we're on our way," he assured me.

"What do you mean we? Who's coming with yo-" before I could finish he yelled out,

"I'm on my way. Try not to get raped okay?"

And the line went dead.

-

Jack Gilinsky's Point Of View

"I'm on my way. Try not to get raped okay?" I screamed into the phone before cutting off the call.

I knew she should have come with me. Now, she's all alone on that bench in front of the airport. At night. With nothing.

The more i thought of it, the more I rushed the boys out of the door and into my car.

I quickly started the engine and put the car in drive.

"Hey Jack?" Jack Johnson asked.

"Yes, Jack?" I replied.

"Who are we picking up again?"

"This girl I met on the flight. We sat next to each other. She's Al's daughter dude!" I said, starting to get excited.

"No way!" Yelled Cam from the back seat.

"Yeah. So anyway, her dad forgot to pick her up, so she asked me to." I explained.

"Is she hot?" Asked Sammy.

As my reply, I punched him in the arm.

"Leave her alone. You're not allowed to be with her," I said.

"What! Why?" He screamed

"Because I know you, and you'll probably get in her pants then ditch her," I rolled my eyes at him.

He shrunk back into the chair; he knew I was right.

"Is she smart? Or nice?" Spoke up Cameron.

"Super smart and unbelievably sweet. She has light blue eyes too," I answered.

We pull up to the air port, and I see her lying on the same bench that I left her in.

I roll down the window of Cameron's side.

"Hey are you Jay? I think we're here to pick you up!" Cameron screams out from the window.

She looks up, and seeing that we're here, she gathers her things and runs towards the door. Cameron quickly opens the door for her, and she gets in while he puts her case in the trunk.

Cameron walks back to the car in a leisurely stroll, and closes the door behind him.

That's when I notice her quiet sobs.

"My own -sob-dad forgot-sob-to pick me up," she cried out.

"It's okay, darling. You're with us now," Cameron says, trying to comfort her.

"I must look like a mess," she says with a watery smile.

"I'm Cameron by the way. Cameron Dallas," he says with a smile.

"Hi. I'm Jay Reyes," she replies. A smile also on her lips.

"Jay," I say, "this is Jack Johnson, that's Sam Wilkinson, and this is Cam." I point to them, each waving when I my finger landed on them.

"Hi. Um, can we go home? Not home, like my house, but can I go to your house?" She pleads.

"Totally!" We all reply.

-

Jay's Point Of View

The drive took little time, and before I knew it, I was stumbling into the house with the four boys in front if me.

"Jay, welcome to my humble abode," Jack said as we opened him arms for another hug.

"This is going to be a long night," I croaked out.

-

Helloo

I hope you like it!

-LARRYOTP