Chapter 3

Cam's POV

There really wasn't a word to describe her beauty. She was marvelous. Her beautiful, bright blue eyes lit up the room, and her white, wide smile made the butterflies in my stomach bounce around immensely. She was witty, smart, funny, and I had only been with her for five hours.

We had crashed at Jack Giliksky's house. She hadn't wanted to confront her father about forgetting her, so we had a plan to try and get her to "forget".

Jack took out the bags full of weed, and the keg. We looked at this as a "welcome to Omaha" celebration.

"I don't do drugs," she had said. Her eyes bugging out of her head.

"It's fine. It will make you feel great," replied Sammy.

I wasn't much of a weed smoker, and I didn't want to drink, so I stuck with Sprite.

"No thanks. I'm good," she said while walking to the bathroom and locking herself in.

"I told you. She's too uptight to have fun," complained Johnson.

"Hey leave her alone. If she doesn't want to, she doesn't want to," I said defending her.

"Maybe this was a bad idea. Just shoving this into her face. How about we start off with something easier. Like 20 questions, so we can get to know her better?" Suggested Gilinsky.

I agreed and walked to the bathroom. I softly knocked on the door,

"Jay, you can come out now. We're gonna play 20 questions so we can get to know you better! Come out please," I begged.

She hesitantly opened the door. I offered my hand, which she took, and dragged her back to the entertainment room.

"I'm sorry, Jay. We shouldn't have shoved those things in your face," Sammy apologized.

"It's fine. Let's get this game of 20 questions started. What do you want to know?" She suddenly had a smile on her face again.

Over the course of the game we found out that she was 18, her birthday was July 29, and that her full name was Jay Marie Reyes.

Hm. Pretty name.

"Are you a virgin?"

Of course Sammy would ask that.

She hesitated.

"No?" She answered

"Is that an answer or question," insisted Sammy.

"Answer," she said firmly.

"Oh. Who was it?" He says, a sly smile across his face.

"Um my boyfriend. But um.... It wasn't asked for. Or allowed..." Her eyes drifted down.

"Rape?" Sammy said, he was laughing.

"How can you laugh at this, you jerk!?" She gasped.

"Because rape is for the weak. You should have fought back!" He answered cooly.

"Do you think I wouldn't have fought back? Oh yeah because I can just convince him to take me away from gunpoint. He wanted his way with me whether I liked it or not!" She yelled at him.

"Oh. I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was that seri-"

"Shut up. You dick," she said getting up, "well tis was a splendid welcome party, but I must be heading off." Each word dripping rage and sarcasm.

We stayed sitting down whole she walked out.

The door slammed shut.

"Way to go, Wilk. Ruined everything like usual," Johnson complained.

"I'm sorry! I didn't think it was a big deal!" He said, exasperated.

"It's rape. It's always a big deal, dick," I said.

He just looked down.

I looked out the window to see if I could get a glimpse of Jay.

She was walking towards the porch of her house. She knocked on the door and and a few seconds later her dad answered the door and attacked her into a huge hug. Although, she didn't hug him back.

I could just barely hear them through the open window.

"you forgot .....up at the ....port," she said as she crossed her arms.

His face went pale. He opened the door further to walk in, but before she did, she turned towards me and waved.

How did she know I was watching?

As if reading my mind, I got a text message.

'Next time keep your nose out of my business. ;)'

I smiled. She's adorable.

And tomorrow, I'm going to make up for what happened tonight.

-

Hello!

Short chapter? Sorry. I have summer school work to do

;(( but hey double update!

I hope you enjoy :)

-LARRYOTP