Chapter 1

This takes place at the reunion

Nagisa and Rio arrive just outside they're old classroom at the end of the mountain

Nagisa: "You ready?"

Rio: "Of course. Today is the day we reveal that we are dating." Rio then slaps Nagisa's butt and Nagisa blushes.

Nagisa: "W-w-what was that for?"

Rio: "Because I wanna smack that butt of yours" She slaps his butt again

Nagisa: He blushes even more "Can you stop please?"

Rio: She smiles "No way I wanna slap your butt and see your embarrassed face, it's one of the reasons I love you."

Nagisa: "I love you too."

They walk up and look around telling each other the times they had in the forest for training exercises. Soon they reach the top and see everyone already there even Karma was there, they greet each other and they start cleaning the classrooms.

Nagisa: Looking through their old classroom and remembering the time he and the other had spent in the classroom "It's been so long, but it still feels the same."

Karma comes out of nowhere places his arm over Nagisa

Karma: "Hey Nagisa, long time no see"

Nagisa: "Oh, hey Karma"

Karma: "What you doing?"

Nagisa: "Just remembering our adventure in trying to kill Koro-sensei."

Karma: He smiles "Of course you are, he mattered to you like he did to all of us."

Nagisa: "Yeah... I really do miss him though."

Karma: "We all do, but now is the time to catch up with everyone and talk about our lives."

Nagisa: "Yeah, your right."

Karma: "Here let me help you."

Karma proceeds to help Nagisa with cleaning the classroom while throwing a few pranks and jokes on him.

An hour later

Everyone gathers near the entrance and have a little picnic and everyone eats until Isogai stands up and calls everyone's attention

Isogai: "Greetings everyone, I would just like to say, that I am glad to see everyone is doing good in their lives and is enjoying this reunion. We have lots more food to go around with, so I hope you all are hungry cause today is gonna be a feast for all of us."

Everyone claps for Isogai

Megu: "Yeah you go honey."

Everyone is silent for a second and scream "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH?!?!?!?!?!?!" and they turn to a blushing Megu and everyone starts questioning if Megu is dating Isogai

Megu: "EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN!!!" Everyone calms down and she goes to Isogai and hugs his shoulder with a super red face "Yes I am dating Isogai after we graduated."

Isogai smiles at Megu and kisses her causing all the girls to squeal except for Kanazaki and Hayami and leaves all the boys except Sugino, Chiba, Karma, and Nagisa shocked and surprised

Karma: "Hey guys what about Sugino and Kazani also what about Chiba and Hayami." He points to all 4 of them and they are blushing as Kazani is hugging Sugino blushing and Hayami is leaning on Chiba also blushing.

Everyone kept on pestering them and in the end, they admitted that they were dating and everything went crazy the girls were squealing with joy while the boys lost their sanity except for a few and thus it was time to part but before that Rio gathered everyone

Rio: "Everyone I have an announcement." Everyone focuses their attention towards Rio "Ok, I just wanna say. I am dating Nagisa."

Everyone is silent until they scream at the top of their lungs "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

But little did everyone know that this broke 2 people's hearts. Can you guess who?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, I am so sorry for the long wait for chapter 1, especailly Sans_Akito, you were the one that requested this book, I am just becoming very busy, especially since I am in school and the school year is coming to an end, so more work for me. Don't worry I will still update this book, but it will be quite a will before that so please bear with me.