Chapter 2

It is night-time and Rio and Nagisa were walking holding hands

Rio: "Did you see the look on their faces when I told them we were dating?!"

Nagisa: "Yeah, even though I expected that reaction, it still suprised me."

Rio: "Yeah" Rio leans her head on Nagisa's shoulder

Nagisa: "Hey Rio."

Rio: "Yeah?" She lifts her head and faces Nagisa

Nagisa: "You love me right?"

Rio: "What are you talking about? Of course I do." Rio jumps around Nagisa and slaps his butt a few times

Nagisa: Blushes from the butt slaps "Then can we make a promise if you really love me." Puts up his hand and extends his pinkie finger "Lets make a pinkie promise that we will always love each other and that we won't leave each other."

Rio just stood there shocked at what Nagisa said and did but she then smiled brightly

Rio: "Ok then, I promise to always love you and never leave you." she gets out her pinkie and intertwines it with Nagisa's pinkie as he does the same

Nagisa: He smiles contently at Rio "I love you Rio."

Rio: She blushes after hearing what nagisa said "I-i love you too."

Nagisa: He smirks "Did I just see you blush right now?"

Rio: Her face becomes more red "Sh-sh- shut up." She lightly punches Nagisa's arm and gives him a kiss to the cheek and walks to her house

Nagisa: "She is really cute" Nagisa then goes home

Meanwhile at a bar

???: Cries while saying "Why? Why did he have to be taken? I wanted to have him for myself and confess to him but now he is taken and now it's too late." Covers face with arms while crying on them.

??? 2: Standing right beside ??? "If you want him that bad then maybe I can help you get what you want."

???: "Yeah right." Stands up and faces ??? 2 "As if you cou----"

??? 2: interrupts? ???: "Of course I can I am actually in the same problem as you and I wanna help you so that I can get what I want."

???: Thinks for a bit "It can't be." Faces ??? 2 and eyes go wide "You!?"

??? 2: "Yep it's me. So, are you gonna help me on this or not?"

???: "Are you sure this will work?"

??? 2: "Of course it will, after all I am the one who will lead this."

???: "Fine then, I will help you."

??? and ??? 2 shake hands and plot their plan.

_________________________________________

Hey guys it's me, I just wanna say I am sorry that I haven't updated this chapter sooner, I had a lot of tests and projects because it's near the end of the school year for me so yeah. Anyway, I will post the next chapter as soon as I can and until then see ya.