Chapter 3

I could see a figure of a person with a bright light shining behind him but it was all blurred.

"W-where am I?" I asked confused.

"You're safe here" He said.

His voice seemed soft, different from the guys at the dark corner.

"Can I ask you a question?" He said.

"You already are" I said back.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I- it's a long story..." I told him.

"Just tell me" He replied.

I told him about me escaping and the guys threatening me.

"Why would you esc-" I cut him off. "Since I told you what happened, tell me what happened after I fainted"

"So I saw them hitting you while you were unconscious and of course I wouldn't just sit there and watch so I beat them all up and brought you here" He said with a serious face.

He wasn't kidding.

"So tell me who you are" I said.

"My Name is Jimin, Park Jimin and I'm a umm... this is- wait you don't know me?" He said.

I rubbed my eyes and I could finally see clearly.

He had black hair, plump lips and cheeks that were a bit chubby but he looked pretty good overall. I looked at him some more to see if he looked familiar.

"Nope, I've never seen you before" I stopped. "I mean you can't blame me... my whole life I've been cut off from the rest of the world" I said while looking down.

"Hey it's okay now" He said.

He was about to put his hand on my shoulder then I flinched. "Sorry" I said. "No, I should be sorry" He replied.

"But back to the topic" I said. "Who exactly are you?"

"Well, I'm a kpop idol in a group called BTS" He said smiling.

"Oohhh that's cool... I guess" I said with a little smile.

"And who are you" He asked.

"I'm F/N and there's nothing exciting about my life" I said and looked down.

Jimin sighed. "You know what" He said.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm gonna change all of that" He said with a bigger smile.

"Heh. Thanks" I said shyly.

This felt...good, nobody ever cared about my life or even cared about me in general but now someone was here to apparently make my life more exciting.

I laughed a small laugh.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"It's just- I just noticed how weird all of this is" I said while smiling a bit.

Then it hit me.

Oh my... I actually left home! I really did it! I felt so happy but confused but still happy.

This is the first time I was actually happy since... you know.

"You want something to eat?" Jimin asked.

"I thought you'd never ask" I said and got up.

"Ouch!" I said while limping.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"No it's fine, I think I just got a small bruise or something" I said. I lied. I got hurt way worse when I fell.

We both went downstairs. His house was pretty big. "You live alone?" I asked.

"Sometimes the other members go here and sometimes I stay at the BigHit building" He said.

"And where are they?" I said. "The other members"

"I guess they're at home..." He stopped. "Taehyung told me he went to Daegu"

I had no idea who he was talking about so I just nodded.

"You want some chocolate?" He asked.

The last time I remember having chocolate was from my cake on my birthday. It's as if everything leads back to that day.

"Umm...Y/N?" He said.

"Huh...Oh nah I'm good" I said. But I wasn't good. What if I couldn't trust Jimin. What if he was lying to me. Or what if he was one of the guys. What if he was the leader of the guys and does bad stuff to earn him money. That's why his house was so big.

"I thought you were hungry?" He said with a confused look.

"Oh...my hungriness went away" I told him. Gosh I was actually so hungry.

"At least drink some water" He said worriedly.

"Sure..." I said.

He passed me I glass. If he wanted to drug me or something then he would have filled the glass with water first. Maybe I'm just getting paranoid after what happened.

Ding-Dong

Someone was at the door. Jimin went to open it. I started getting nervous. What if he called his guys to beat me up. No. Stay calm Y/N.