Alexandra

Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening my shining stars in the midnight sky (that's what I call my fan base as a whole) my name is Alexandra Jasmine Nicole Borden

 but you can just call me Lexie. Everyone else does...unless I'm around Alexa Bliss then they call me Alex that way nobody gets confused...which seems to happen on a daily basis. Anyway, with that being said I am a second generation superstar on my dad's side of the family and like a third or fourth on my mother's side. We're not going to talk about my mom as much and it's nothing against her. I just don't feel like it, but I will tell you this much she's the step-sister of Vince McMahon which kinda means that I have some power, but not as much as you'd think.

Moving on from that I am the daughter of Steve Borden aka The Icon Sting 

so for a while, I bled WCW through and through. I feel like every time I ever do an intro and have to tell about myself that I have to make sure that I include everything I do that has nothing to do with wrestling or WWE in general. That way nobody asks "why are you doing this if you're that or why are you doing that if you're this". So I guess I'll tell you everything that I have my hand into *takes a deep breath*. Please bear with me anyway I'm a former and current WWE superstar (you knew that I was current, but probably didn't know that I left...I pulled a Cm Punk, but eventually came back), a multi-platinum music artist (which means that sometimes I have a crazy schedule like Chris Jericho), a professional dancer, and current medical student working with both animals and humans...mostly animals thought because humans can be total douche bags sometimes for no reason at all.

A lot of people ask me all the time "Alexandra how are you able to do all of that and still have time for your wrestling career". My answer believe it or not is actually pretty simple. When I'm not on tour with my band or WWE for that matter I'm at school and when I am touring I do my schooling online. As far as my music career goes especially when recording new music I do that whenever I can, but sometimes I do it while touring with WWE. To me it's just like finding a place to train or practice for your next match, you find a studio and get a session or two booked (depending on how long you're in that city).

So let me tell you some stuff about me in general. For starters I was born in California, but spent most of my life in Illinois...Chicago to be exact which is where I met Cm Punk. I actually met him years ago in high school only because my parents had two different homes. It's not that they were divorced or anything (that came years later) it's just that my mom became a stay at home Mom and moved back to where she grew up which just happened to be Chicago and lived there whenever my dad was touring with WCW. As I said earlier we're not going to talk about my mom much, but for those who are wondering she grew up Chicago because she and Vince have different moms, but the same dad.

It's kinda hard to explain why we lived there all I know is that my mom wasn't a fan of the valley of the sun...I think that's what California is. She loved the Midwest and yes that includes the crazy ever-changing weather. (A/N: I actually know about the Midwestern weather here in the United States because I live in Ohio which is Midwest and it's always crazy here. This year alone we had a really long winter till basically April and it feels like we're skipping Spring and going straight into Summer). Anywho I have four siblings, two sisters and two brothers. I'm not going to tell you who is the oldest and all that because I'm too lazy to and also it's none of your business, but I will say this much the two girls are the youngest. I will at least tell you about my sister Cassandra

 though, but only because she's a wrestler as well, but in ROH

 though, but only because she's a wrestler as well, but in ROH...she was in WWE for a while, but didn't like it as much so she went to the Indy scene with Cody Rhodes about a couple months ago.

I'm kinda into the arts which I'm sure you can tell because of the whole background in singing and dancing. I like to draw, but I'm not that good at it and I like to act as well, but movies aren't really my thing. I've been known to have a bit of a temper and a mouth to go with it and haven't always been liked for it...that's part of the reason why I don't always get along with my cousin Sabrina's boyfriend Seth Rollins and I don't always see eye to eye with my cousin Stephanie. I have a cat and two dogs that are my world and I will hurt someone over them. I also am a bit of a gamer and can play for hours, but am not allowed on UUDD (Up Up Down Down) a lot because I sometimes break Wood's controllers while hitting people...Seth and Kofi being my usual victims.

When Punk left in 2014 I did too, but a few months later just to see if he'd either come back or if things would change and unfortunately neither happened. I'd keep talking, but I'm pretty sure that I've wasted enough of your time. Not only that, but I'm supposed to be leaving soon with my cousin Sabrina and her boyfriend to go to some NXT promo class she wants me to meet someone there named Finn Balor according to her he's really cute, but I'll be the judge of that. Later nerds...also don't worry if I call you a nerd and The Club says something bad about it I'll smack em...Luke Gallows already knows I will.