Chapter 1

A/n: All Thoughts are in italics 

 "Today is going to be a weird day", I thought to myself as I limped down the last two stairs of my house. I had just gotten dressed about thirty minutes ago and was now just coming downstairs because I had to wrap up my ankle. I had fractured it a few weeks ago while practicing for one of my shows and ended up falling off of the makeshift stage. The good thing is that nobody such as fans or paparazzi saw it happen so that meant that you wouldn't have to worry about it being all over the internet, but the bad thing is that it still happened and it hurt like hell. Once I got down the stairs I was greeted by my dog Winter and her smiling face.
Winter is a black and white Siberian husky with white eyes and she's like my keeper whenever I'm not well. "Hey, girl how are you", I said petting her on the head. Her smile grew even bigger and she wagged her tail. I limped past her and sorta threw myself onto my sectional couch in the living room and turned on the TV. I looked down at my phone to check the time and also see if I had any missed calls.
You see the thing is I was supposed to be taking a tour of the WWE Performance Center today with my cousin Sabrina

 and her boyfriend Colby (aka Seth Rollins) 

{A/N: To those who read my Seth Rollins story His Queenslayer this isn't a spoiler

{A/N: To those who read my Seth Rollins story His Queenslayer this isn't a spoiler. They aren't dating, but they're so close that it fools everyone. To those who haven't read it but are fans of Seth please feel free to, but that's only if you want to} and I was super excited. We would be getting to see some of the newer stars or I guess you could say the stars of tomorrow and also Rae (Sabrina's nickname) was gonna show me where I could rehab my ankle. I'm not sure how I was gonna feel about that because I didn't want to seem like a damsel in distress whenever I did something that was going to make me feel uncomfortable for a bit. Not only that, but we were going to go to a promo class and honestly I felt slightly offended. Was she trying to say that I couldn't talk, or was she just doing it just to do it? 

        I had already done this stuff years ago in OVW {A/N: Ohio Valley Wrestling which used to be a territory for WWE} and I'm pretty sure that if I wasn't good at it that I wouldn't have been a multiple time champion. I worked my ass off to earn everything I'd ever done with no silver spoon from my uncle. My parents raised me to be one tough SOB mostly my mom though because she never wanted people to think "Oh she's Vince's niece that's why she gets title shots". So hopefully this promo class was just one of Sabrina's spontaneous acts... or I was gonna cause a scene. In all honesty, I wanted to slap her, but that was just Sabrina.