|1|

Johnnie
I walked in the evnening Seattle park, we moved here yesterday, me, my mum and Jake.

On one cornice was siting a boy, he was looking on something in his hands.

I walked pass him.

Black emo hair, black hoodie, black ripped jeans, black shoes, black tattoo chocker around his neck, blue eyes the same shade as Jake's eyes, light skin.

When I was right in front of him, he accidantaly dropped it, and because that cornice is quite high, I bowed for it first, before he jumped off.

It was a plectrum, there was written: Never give up

When I want it to straighten up, I bumped with my head to him

Shit Johnnie! That was "perfect" familiarization!

„Sorry, sorry, it's my fault, sorry, I'm such a lame." I apologized to him.

„It's okay, someone else would hit me, even if it was their fault." He told and I freezed.

„Why would they hit s boy like you?" I asked with shock. 

„Because I'm stupid emo, that's supposted to die." He said and he tilted his vision down.

„And thanks for that necklace." I gave it back to him. It looked same, as the one that Jake showed me on photo, he said that he gave it to his brother, so he can recognize him, even if it would be years.

„What's your name?" I asked.

„Alex Bateman. And you are Johnnie Guilbert." Same surname, it looks like I found him.

„So Mister Bateman can I took you to your home?" Yeah, I had to say it.

„Of course, mister Guilbert." We both started laughing.

„Will you tell me something about yourself?" I asked, because I didn't like that silence.

„I'm 19,I play guitar and drums, I'm on university, I have bad past, I hate when people call me that I have to die, I moved from England,two years ago." He said his story. Jake also moved from England, also two years ago, we were internet friends, because of it he moved to America.

„So here I live." Alex said showing me a old house.

„Alone?"

„No, with eight other persons, so we are nine." He aaid.

„Nine?! Isn't it to much?" I asked.

„Yeah, but I don't have enough money, to live somewhere else, my pay is 50$ for month, 30$ is rent, I must do with 20$." Expleined it to me Alex.

„Damn...after all a boy like you deserve much more..." I was totally shocked.

„Thanks that you care." He said with a small smile.

„Can we meet tomorow? Maybe in front of the park at 7pm?" I asked hopefuly.

„Yeah, I'll be exited Johnnie" He said and I had to hug him.

„Emos hold together." I said when we got apart.

„Really thank you." He said, we said goodbye and both of us went home.

Hey! It's me again, I'm sorry for mistakes, if you'll find some, coment, please. And byyeeee

Sykes