31

"Baby can you get Emma for me" Ariana asks sitting on their bed. "Sure but why" Malcom asks "you'll see" Ariana smiles and he nods kissing her lips.

Over the last 3 weeks Ariana had been working on a photo book of special moments that Emma and her mum had shared. Ariana decided to do this since she knew Emma missed her mum but Emma tried not to hurt Ariana's feelings.

Malcom walked into Emma's room and smiled at her playing with her toys. "Emma princess" Malcom smiles "hi daddy" Emma smiles giving him a hug.

"Mummy wants you" He tells her "have I been naughty" Emma asks "no idea I don't think so" he tells her honestly "I don't want to go" Emma pouts "baby girl" he bends down to her level. "What have you done" he asks her "I broke a cup before" Emma pouts "I'm sure mummy isn't mad, mummy smiley so it's something good" Malcom kisses her head and she nods running off to her parents bedroom.

"Hi mummy" Emma climbs on the bed "hey princess" Ariana smiles "guess what" Ariana asks "what" Emma asks "you want to go to Disney" Ariana asks "Ariana" Malcom says "yes mummy" Emma's eyes wide up. "Well then it's a good job because I have 3 tickets to go and we get special entry before opening hours and closin hours because I have a surprise" Ariana tells her "when mummy when" Emma jumps on the bed. Ariana gave Malcom a sorrowful look. "In two weeks"

"I love you" she hugs her  "come on now bedtime me and mummy need to talk now since we let you stay up an extra hour" Malcom says and she nods kissing Ariana's lips taking her by surprise but she was happy.

"Night princess" Ariana smiles before she runs off. Malcom was going to want an explanation and that Ariana was nervous for.

Malcom comes back in the room and walks over to Ariana. He could see by her body language she was nervous and he didn't want her to be. He knew she had a reason for this and he was excited to find out.

"Baby girl" he asks "yes" Ariana asks "don't be nervous" he pecks her lips "you not mad, she's your daughter and I planed a holiday without your permission" Ariana sniffs "hey I'm not mad and she's your daughter too" Malcom kisses her head sitting her on his lap.

"But where did the money come from" Malcom asks "my nonna" Ariana says "she gave me £4000 when she moved house because she wanted me to follow my dreams. But she gave it my mum so that I would only use it for something special and this is what I wanted to use some of it on" Ariana smiles "okay beautiful" He kisses her head.

They spent the next 30 minutes discussing this trip that they were going to do together. They were both excited all though Ariana still kept the photo book from him. She knew the minute he found out he would be sad since he didn't like to think about Alisa but he does have to realise that was her mum that unfortunately passed away.

"Was That What you  wanted to talk about before" Malcom Asks and Ariana shakes her head. Even more nerves building up in her stomach "what is it then" he smiles "I want a baby" Ariana says "but you want to follow your dreams" he takes her hand.

"If I got pregnant now I would be off when I'm due and 3 weeks either side I will be off" Ariana says "but then when you go back" Malcom tells her. He wanted nothing more to give her what she wanted but it was a little risky. "I'll be in 2 days a week next year" Ariana says "okay" he asks "you look after it them two days and then you go to work the rest of the week" she tells him.

"You have really worked this out haven't you" Malcom says and she nods "please" Ariana begs "Emma wants a brother" Ariana says "she wants a sister" Malcom says "she wants both" she giggles "okay princess we can start to try tomorrow" he tells her and she nods.

"Thank you" Ariana kisses his lips "but if you do promise me that if you don't feel like going into college some days you'll stay off for your health" Malcom asks and she nods.

"You do realise that we haven't used protection in a week" Ariana asks and he nods with a slight sigh "it's okay though" Ariana smiles