41

"Come on Baby" Malcolm wakes Ariana up after dropping Emma off at Nursery. "Okay" Ariana yawns sifting up. "Your clearly more along then we think" Malcolm's eyes go wide "what" she asks looking down to her self "you have a bump" he smiles.

Ariana smiles to her self before getting off the bed and going to have a shower. Once she was done she looked at her self In the mirror. She turned to the side and smiles noticing the little bump she had.

He couldn't believe she was having a baby. Even though it was what she wanted she never thought it would happen.

Ariana got changed and headed down to Malcolm who had made her something to eat. After They would our Ariana was having a baby, Malcolm made are she ate three meals a day and even started messaging Maisie when they were at college I she had eaten and had water.

Ariana sat down and ate the waffles that Malcolm had made her. "Thanks baby this was nice" She giggles "your welcome princess" he smiles.

"Should we go and see how far along you are then" he asks and she nods standing up. "You know when we get home after this can we You know" Ariana Asks "sure" he chuckles watching her cheeks turn pink.

The whole car journey consisted of them both singing. Malcolm had Ariana's hand the whole way there as well. Apart from when he had to Change gear.

Ariana got out the car and took Malcolm's hand. "I love you baby" he tells her "I love you too" she smiles leading him into the clinic.

Ariana tells the lady at the desk she's here before sitting down looking at the fish in the tank.

Malcolm's held Ariana. He knew she was nervous after all it was the first time as well as his. He knew he had a beautiful girl but he wasn't there to witness it all.

"Baby come on you've been called" he rubs her arm and she nods standing up. She follows the lady into a quiet room and takes a seat.

"So Miss Grande your head to check on the baby right" she asks "we don't know he far I am" Ariana says. "Okay we will check Okay. If you would like to lay on there and lift your top up just about your stomach. And I'll be with you in a second" she replies and Ariana nods.

Ariana pecks Malcolm's lips before getting up on the doctors bed and laying her self down and lifting up her top just below her boobs. The lady comes back in and smiles.

"I'm sorry but your going to have to pull your pants down too, there a bit high" she gives Ariana a soft smile.

Ariana lifts her bum up a little and pulls down her pants. "So how far you you think you are" she asks "I don't know i guess it could be anything since We've been very intimate lately" Ariana explains taking Malcolm's hand.

"This could be cold" she says as she squirts some gel on to her stomach. She brings up the baby on the machine "your 13 weeks so 3 months" she explains "wow" Ariana smiles looking at the screen.

"Want photos" she asks and Ariana and Malcolm both nod. "Hers you go" she smiles.

Both Ariana and Malcolm say thank you before leaving and going to spend a quiet day together. Malcolm constantly had Ariana in reach. Every time he took her hand when they crossed the road made her giggle. She loved the little things he does when he just wants to know she's okay.