Chapter 3: Introduction

"Then, how about we fight huh quirkless?!" he leaned his forehead hard against hers. She felt annoyed with his pride. She didn't answer back but stared at his eyes.

"What, too scared to fight?!" he sneered. She kept silent not because of him, but because behind him, Aizawa was already prepared his hand in chopping position on his head.

"Did I get your to-", before he could even finished, Aizawa chopped his head hard that he collapsed on the floor.

"No fighting in school grounds Bakugou", he looked down on him. The boy was yelling at him for interrupting him with his hands made some explosion sound.

"What's the ruckus going on here?" suddenly a yellow hair man with a skull-like face walked into the class. "All Might!" the students exclaimed.

"This kid here", Aizawa pointed Bakugou with his glares then continued, "wants a fight with the new kid". Then, All Might realize her presence and approached her with a smile.

"Ah, you must be the transfer student, Young Motome Yuuto?" he looked over at her, ignoring Bakugou who complained why All Might was there.

"Nice to meet you sensei", she bowed, "I heard that you're the number one hero here". He laughed and continued, "That's quite a compliment for me but all in the past", he stretched out his hand for a handshake. She took it and had a firm handshake with him, then continued "It's my pleasure to meet another fellow hero from another city". She nodded, said the same and let go of their handshake.

"So, Young Bakugou wants a fight? Fighting is against the rules on the school grounds. But", he smiled with his hands on his waist.

"Fighting or should I say, combat during Hero Class is not against the rules, does it?" he smiled while looked over to the students. All of them got excited over it.

"You're dead quirkless!" Bakugou retorted at her. She only could smiled back, said "It will be my pleasure".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was waiting in their UA sports attire at the field that they used for Quirk Apprehension Test. The reminiscence of the event was still burned in their memories even though the past was done long before. Before the teachers arrived, all of them were introduced themselves to the transfer student.

"I'm Uraraka Ochacho!" a brunette short bob-haired girl gave a handshake with both of her hands.

"I'm Asui Tsuyu. Call me Tsuyu-chan", the girl with long green hair introduced. Then, all of them continued to take turns to introduce themselves while waiting for the teachers. All of them did except for a certain half white- half red hair boy and Bakugou. Everyone were chatting idly with each other whilst Yuuto was observing the two boys.

"Motome-san, are you okay?" Midoriya Izuku, the green-haired boy with freckles stood next to her. He followed where her gaze landed and let out an 'Oh' sound.

"That's Todoroki-kun and Kacchan", he looked over at her.