where am i?

He opend his eyes in shock and looked around.he tried to remember how he got there.but the last thing he could remember was an unbarble pain.and than darkness.

He stood up and looked around.now he could see things more clearly now.he was in a really cold and dark place next to a river.

He felt way lighter than he ever did.
He looked at his hands and gasped. He could see through them!
was he a ghost?but he was immortal.how could this be?
The sound of the boat arriving pulled him out of his thoughts.
a skeleton man wearing a cape yelled from the boat:"all abored!"

Melkor raised an eyebrow at the bone man and looked inside the boat.there were other souls in the boat to.thay all looked miserble and pale.melkor smiled at there suffering

"Hey you!with the jewels on your head!get in"Said the bone man

Melkor shot him a glare:
"Do you know who your talking to? I am morgoth the bringer of darkness. I…"

"Dosent matter now your just a ghost.look man just get in or the boss is gonne burn both our asses..i swear i dont get enogh sallery for this do you have any idea how many dead people i argue with every day?chironnn do this chironnnn do that. I dont need this shit just get in"groand the bone man who was called"chiron"

Melkor wanted to make him pay for the way he talked to him but apperantly he was his onley way out thare.so he just played along and went inside the boat.