MONSTA X Wonho: Annoying neighbor [🍁]

THEME: Annoying neighbor Wonho who always leaves the lights on and never seems to sleep. Night before finals you go confront him and finds out that he's this really soft guy.

_______________________________________

He's up all night planning out weddings for other people. He gladly gives you a tour of his place when he notices that you're amazed by his prototypes. There's one room he leaves out. His ex-fiancé's room. She left him at the altar and it hurts him to even see the room so he's never changed it. You start going over to check out his things from time to time when he needs an extra pair of eyes.

He tells you to go over but the door was open and the room was also opened. You walk into the room and see a beautiful wedding gown. You touch it and is shocked when you hear Wonho ask you to leave. He was angry with you. A look settled in him making him look a little scary and psycho almost. You hesitated and he came over to you pinning you on the wall. He yells at you that you have no manners and you leave home in tears mostly because you were so scared and pissed. He stayed mad. Then he realized that he never closed the door after his ex came back to grab some things. He realized he shouldn't have yelled at you, but he was angry seeing her walk away once more and even having the audacity to ask him to send her out as if she hadn't broke his heart enough already.

Wonho heads over to your house with some ramyun that he made. He apologizes and asks to come in. You let him in. After eating he explains how his ex had returned to take some things. Getting heated form thinking of everything his eyes watered a little. He smiles at you puffing his cheeks. "Do you have soju?" He asks. You brought some out. Soon he gets drunk after very few drinks. You tried to get him to go home but he curls up in a ball instead. You decide to take his shoes and his big coat off of him so that it wouldn't be too hot since he was wearing a sweater under.

"Did you know...I stayed up so late to finish that gown for our wedding? How could she just leave me? She even took my grandmother's ring and didn't return it... I hate her." He whined.

You took his fingers into your hands and observed them. Along with the roughness from playing guitar and stringing prototypes, you could see past needle prick marks. "Was it so recent?" You asked. He nodded just before he started to whimper in his unconsciousness.

"How do you run out of chicken?.." He whined.

You snickered. After a while of him finally sleeping peacefully you wiped his neck and went to sleep.

You woke up before Wonho. You cooked and then he woke up with one eye closed and the other closed. "Annyeong..." He said sleepily. He grabbed his coat. "I'll be leaving now."

Before you could stop him he left.

Wonho placed his hands on his chest as soon as he reached his house. "You didn't do anything stupid, right?" He asked himself. "Ani Ani Ani..." He was a wreck.

A few days later he called you over to check on his projects again. You went and this time he showed you the room. "This is the dress?" You asked.

"Hmm? What dress?" He asked. "Oh yeah that was the wedding dress..."

"You're good." You complimented.

He looked lost. "How did you know?" He asked.

"You told me." You chuckled.

"Ah...really?" He smiled and scratched his head. He peeked over at you. "You like it?" He asked.

You nodded.

"She never wore it tho, so it must not be that great." He joked.

You disagreed. "Maybe she's not that great. Maybe she didn't deserve it." You said and then smiled when you realized you were a bit rough.