Sly: Before the Plan

Prologue: My name is Richard Grayson. Last night my parents were killed brutally. Today is my birthday I am now 17 years old. I haven't gone to sleep yet. I refuse to sleep until I know who killed them. The year is 3012 it's October third and tomorrow is the day I will be sent to a camp to be tortured all orphans and homeless are sent to camps to be tortured for months then killed and burned like its the holocaust. Theirs no heroes to save us anymore they all died last century. My uncle was tortured for 3 years until he finally escaped the camp. My uncle was hunted down like a beast. He got to our home hidden in the woods and a tracker named Yuki Suko. I watched as he took out his sword crafted out of a red stone that glowed when Yuki was angry, he raised up his sword and cut off my uncles head. I had watched as his lifeless body fell to the ground. Yuki told us of we ever told anyone he was in the area ever then we would be next he said that he didn't want to kill us because we seemed harmless this was 3 months before my parents died. I have very little time to escape or die and I have no plan. I have a whole day to plan. I'm sitting on the floor of my home starring at the bodies of my dead parents still crying I'm trying to think of a plan but I can't. I then thought of something. When I was smaller I planned on being a super hero so I got a black suit and a black mask they were sized to fit my dad I never once wore it I'm now just bigger than my dad. Searching for my suit I found a 6 inch tube of metal.I'm Confused. why would my father keep a heavy piece of metal? I swung it and it flew open it was a police baton from the 2000's. To make it even better it was electrified. I turned on the electricity and screamed loud. The stupid thing shocked the hell out of me. I kicked it with my metal boot and it turned off. I picked it back up slid it into my pocket and continued my search. After I found my suit I had to do a mirror check I looked awesome. The black mask covered every thing except my eyes. My suit was composed of just a black tight shirt showing full definition of every muscle on my torso. My pants were just black dress pants. I found one black rubber glove and one black leather glove my right hand wore the rubber glove. My black boots matched perfectly so I had no worries of searching for them. While I was flexing my muscles in he mirror like an idiot I heard a loud knock on my door and someone yell "get out of their now your a fugitive of the third law no orphans alive! You must go to the death camp nearest to you so come out peacefully!" I panicked what I did next was an awful mistake I went into my bedroom got my sword my father crafted from a space metal from a meteor. I opened the door and swung the sword beheading the officer. I saw his body fall over quickly then that showed me what was behind him. Their were at least 60 Gang members here to torture me they turned and saw the body and my sword. They then ran at me full speed yelling and screaming. I had to run. I closed the door and ran as fast as I could since our doors didn't lock I had to either hide or escape. I ran into my back room and smashed threw a window. I cut my arm badly but that was my only injury I got up with my sword in hand and baton in pocket and ran into the woods after I was far enough to turn and look I saw my house with the bodies of my dead parents burning down. I shook my head and said my last goodbye to my father and mother. I turned and ran farther into the dark woods.

Like it so far? Read more in chapter 1: It was you! In this chapter Richard meets a man who calls himself Tom soyer who has a giant base on a river he has A whole gang protecting his base and to make things worse its the gang that burned down Richards house. Richards plan is to kill Tom and burn the house down. Can Richard do it or will he have to hold the grudge for all of his life an never get revenge?