Diggy Imagine

© All rights go to the writer of this story: ilyTIW

You and Diggy/Daniel (Your boyfriend) are in the car going home from the movie theaters. You guys got into an arguement about him always thinking he's right and never even trying to understand what your point of view is and where you're coming from.

Once you both have gotten into his car and start to drive to out of the parking lot of the theaters, you start to go off. You're completely enraged with him at this point.

You: DANIEL I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU CAN JUST ADMIT THAT YOU'RE WRONG! Not everything you say is right, not everything will go your way. You NEVER try to understand where I'm coming from.

Diggy: I DO TRY YN! What are you talking about?!

You: You know what Daniel I'm tired of arguing about the same thing with you all the time. We need a break take me straight home. *You say in your tired/calm voice* Your tone shocks him.

*Diggy thinks to himself* Dang, YN must be mad at me she used my government name. When she uses that its either because she's being serious or she's angry with me. In this case, I think it's both.

Diggy: What do you mean we need a break? And, but I thought you were co- *gets cut off by you*

You: I mean we need a break from each other, because you and I are toxic for each other right about now. Duh! And, No I'm not going to your house anymore, take me home!

Diggy: Sheesh! Alright, dont bite my head off.

You: Keep acting up and I just might. *You mumble to yourself*

You guys finally arrive to your house. You go to get out of the car and Diggy stops you by grabbing your hand.

Diggy: I'm sorry YN, I aint mean to yell at you. Talk to me please. You aint talk to me the whole ride here, this silent treatment is killin me babe.

You: I bet. *You say looking uninterested in everything he just said* Look, we need to part ways for a while. I need time to think and so do you.

Diggy: *Sighs* Alright, I understand, well, I love you YN.

You: Yeah, you too.

You and Diggy always say "I love you" to each other, no matter how angry one is at the other. So, for the fact that you just said "Yeah, You too." It was like you didnt care about him or this relationship anymore and it really kilt him inside.

You walk into your house go straight into your room and just cry. You couldnt hold it in anymore. Crying because you really do love him and want this to work, crying because he just never seems to understand that his way is not the right way all the time, crying because you're just tired of all the bickering and bs arguments constantly. Its safe to say that you're just tired.

You cried yourself to sleep.

***********************************************************************************************************

3 Days Later

Its been 3 days since you've spoken to Diggy and you miss him so much. Its hard to try to think everything over and try to not think about him when he keeps calling and texting you. Also, because when you or someone else does or says certain things or acts a certain way that reminds you of him it just makes you miss him more. But, you know that its healthy for you guys relationship, to be apart for right now.

The whole day has gone by and it is now 7:00 P.M

Diggy hasnt tried to call or text you in awhile. Thats weird, you think to yourself. Suddenly, you hear someone constantly ringing your door bell and knocking on your door. You run downstairs from your bedroom and look through the peephole. You're shocked at who you see.

You open the door and see.....

*To be continued*

Hey guys! This is my second imagine and I wanted to change it up a bit. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. Comment and Like for me. Let me know what you think, whether its good or not, if I should continue or not and all that jazz. Thank you in advance lovelies. ~ ilyTIW😘