8

"Jungkook, what the fuck are you doing here"

"Jimin let me explain. Please."

In my mind I'm freaking out, because why on earth would my ex be here right now...

I thought he was in america with Taehyung. Did they break up? Is Tae just waiting outside? All these questions kept piling in my head. I was soon brought out of my thoughts when Jungkook said something.

"Jimin, did you hear anything i just said?"

"Umm... no sorry can you say it again."

"like I was saying. I heard what happen to Yoongi. I'm sorry jimin, just know he is no longer in pain." 

With those words coming out of his mouth i was getting frustrated. Did he really just come here to say his condolences. 

"Jungkook if you're just here to say sorry, please leave i don't need your pitty." With that being said Jungkook had garbed me by my face with both hands and kissed me. I was frozen, speechless, and confused. Why is he doing this to me? 

I pushed him off immediatley.

"JUNGKOOK, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN JUST WALK BACK INTO MY LIFE AFTER I LOSE YOONGI! REALLY FUCKING FUNNY JEON! ANYWAYS YOU HAVE TAEHYUNG, GO TO HIM HE'S YOUR BOYFRIEND!"

Once I was done with yelling at Jungkook, I began to feel my face become wet . I was crying and i didn't even know it...

"Jeon you better explain yourself."

"Jimin... I just thought that y-you..."

"JEON JUNGKOOK SAY IT ALREADY!"

I didn't mean to scare him, but why is he doing this, out of all days.

"You wanna know what happened Jimin. Fine, I'll Tell you. Me and Tae, well we are taking a break. He needed "space". I came back here to say sorry for cheating on you with Taehyung. I KISSED you cause I MISSED you. Yoongi is gone, who's gonna be there for you now? No one. Jimin just give me a second chance. Please..."

I've never imagined that Jungkook would comeback into my life. But here he is asking for a second chance. 

"Get out."

"what?"

"I SAID GET OUT! GET OUT JUNGKOOK! WHO GAVE YOU THE DAMN RIGHT TO COME BACK TO ME WHEN YOONGI DIED?! HUH?! I LOVE HIM. NO MATTER WHAT! GOT IT. ALSO I'M NOT LEFTOVERS WHEN ONE OF YOUR LITTLE FLINGS DON'T WORK OUT, I AM A HUMAN WHO LOVED AND STILL DOES LOVE THERE LOVER."

Jungkook just stood there with no emotions showing on his face. "Hyung, I'm sorry. You're right. I-I'll just get going..."