Meeting NBA 🤤

Kentrell's POV❤️:

I was downstairs at my house smokin wit da gang, and Lani came downstairs tellin me her bestfriend been movin here. I didn't know who but I can't have her if i wanted her, cuz Lani fuckin physco, she don't want me , but she do and don't want nobody else to have me, ya kno what i mean?
Lani came downstairs begging me to buy her some food like always
"Baeee" lani said.
"man wha u want"
"i'm hungryy"
"aight, it's some food in the kitchen"
"pleaseee, baby"
"aight bruh get off me" I said while she was rubbin on me
She's such a spoiled brat, I gotta do everything for her.
"baby take my picture" lani said handing me her phone.
I gotta make her photos look good to cuz ion wan nobody thinking she a bum bitch cuz , i put money on her head whenever she need it. I had a show in 2 days, y'all I was taking all of Lani's bestfriends wit me cuz she begged me to let them go.
Then I snapped her picture.

prèttygurl.lanii: when yo man takes the best picturess😍😍
184 comments..
nbakd2x: sis🤞🏽
nbayoungboy: mama👅
mamibriee: allat💞

view more comments

12:46am
Thursday

It was late as fuck and Lani, Brie, and Jay was screaming. So I went downstairs to see what the fuck was wrong wit them.

"say bruh wtf wrong wit y'all" I said
Then I saw this other fine ass girl lookin confused and all of them stopped and looked at me.
"This Lai?" I said.
"Yea, she used to live here but she had moved because her parents were going thru sum stuff." Brie said.
Ian gon lie, she was finee, but you know lani gon act out if i try to mess wit her, so i'm not.

Lani POV❤️:

I was soo happy that I got to be with all my bestfriends , i'm really happy that lai came to.I just hope Kentrell don't catch no type of feelings for her tho, cuz that will ruin me and lai friendship, and me and kentrell relationship, but i'm not going worry, kentrell is loyal to me.

Lai POV❤️:

I was finally in my home city and got to be wit my bestfranss🤪 but that Nba Youngboy dude was fine as hell. I didn't even know who he was, but all i know is he one fine dude. Me and the girls headed to the mall, we all bought matching outfits and had fun with the boys. We went to the Indoor Amusement Park©️ and I got to meet Kentrell a lil bit.
Me and Kentrell was walking together while Boomer, 3three, brie, jay, and lani were in front of us.
"Aye why y'all been walking together the whole time ?🤥" Lani asked.
"We just getting to know each other Taelani." I explained to her.
"mhm" she said.
...................................................

hours later me and Kentrell still talking to each other , and i think i'm really feeling him. but i don't know. I know he's single but i dont know if he feeling me..

Kentrell POV❤️: Me and Lai was in her room because her parents went on a 'back-together baecation' i guess😂, so lai had the house all to herself. We was cuddled up watching a movie.
"Ayo , i ain't goin to lie to ya, but u sexy as hell" I told Lai
"Thank you😂u fine tho" she said
"I know" I said making both of us laugh 😆 .

I really wanted her, I wanted to be in her. I don't even care wha nobody say. Her body was soo 😍🤤. I wanted my name all over thatt
While we was laying cuddled up she got up and took a quick picture.

lawwdd that girl was so fine

lawwdd that girl was so fine. When she laid back down, i started rubbing on her thigh slowly while we was watching the movie. She really wasn't bothered by it. Until i started moving my hand up slowly. Then i felt her touch my hand and moved it quickly.
"Ken, I don't know." She said in a low voice
"It's okay, Lani won't know."
She was worried, I could tell. Then she leaned in for a kiss. I was surprised at first cuz ian kno she been gon do that. I could tell she was feeling me as much as I was feeling her tho.

A few minutes later , our clothes were off, i was in her guts. She really liked it, I didn't know it would end this way, but it is what it is. Lani was wondering where I was and so told her that I was at the mall, but I was over at Lani house from 9am to 6pm. Spent half the whole day there.

Lai POV❤️:

Oh my goodness, I didn't know we were going to do this and what if Lani finds out? Then me and Kentrell are dead . 😩 I shouldn't have done this, but it's whatever, it's not like she gon try to fight me when her man like me 🤪🤷🏽‍♀️
but he was so pleasing😩, he was so gentle with it.
I really wanted Kentrell, but I didn't wanna ruin me and Lani friendship.

sorry this chapter was long , but what do you think is goin to happen? comment! and comment suggestions for the story😘 thx babes