Information on Rider's Camp

A/N: This is a FAKE leaflet that I made to guide my fellow readers to understand what Rider's Camp is all about. All of the information below is FAKE so please do not post this anywhere and spreading false information to anyone. Your cooperation is highly appreciated.

About Us.

Rider's Camp is a well-trusted summer camp that is organized by Flay Youth Organization. This summer camp is designed specifically for the youth to build their own confidence that strengthen their leadership skills while having their best time of the year. Having no plans during this summer holiday? No worries, Rider's Camp provides over 40 activities to try with varieties of challenging competitions. 

Why join Rider's Camp?

-          Rider's Camp provides everything. There wouldn't be any issue on food, shelter, and water. This summer camp has its personal clinic with qualified doctors and counsellors.

-          You get to stay in a high quality modern penthouse along with other competitors.

-          Rider's Camp are trusted for its good security and safety. Rider's Camp will take full responsibility if unanticipated events occur, but we will put our will to avoid them. 

-          You will learn to have self confidence that will change your perspectives about the world and your surroundings.

-          Boosts your communication and leadership skills.

-          You meet new people who may become your friends.

-          You experience the fun on trying out the numerous activities being provided along with your friends.

Things to know about our competition...

-         You will be partnered in pairs and you will live together in the same penthouse. Some of the provided activities will guide you in preparing you and your partner for the competition. Further information on the competition will be explained during your first day on Rider's Camp.

Prizes:

-          First prize : Two 7.4 inch iPads mini 4

-          Second prize : $500 note

-          Third prize: Free eating at the Pre Le restaurant.

Submission Payment.

To enroll for the Rider's Camp, you are required to pay for the entry fee of $600 with free tax and insurance with extra payment of $1000, which is a specific payment on the activities, penthouse rent, security and health services, and wifi. Payments can be made online.  

Who can take part?

Teenage with the age of 18 to 20. To register please fill in the registration form (on our website) and submit. All registration entries must be received by Tuesday, 1st May 2018. For further enquiries, please contact 000-4325 or visit our website.

A/N: Just to remind you again..this is a FAKE leaflet that I made to guide my fellow readers to understand what Rider's Camp is all about. All of the information above is FAKE so please do not post this anywhere and spreading false information to anyone. Your cooperation is highly appreciated.