The Past Scenarios for me Pt2

She get jealous/ Pissed 

Her Pov~

  I groaned and sat down in front of Y/N he told me a friend of his was coming over today but he was really planning to stop their friendship because of how they had been treating him. "I don't get it why not just stop the friendship over the phone?" "I feel like that would be a jack ass  move." "Well it would be now that I think about it." Y/N gave me a blank look and to stop the silence I grinned evilly at him. It never scares him but it does make him laugh. "Your so strange." "Yet you love me for it." "That's true." 

The door bell rang and Y/N went to go and get it. I quickly went into my human form and started to  surf the channels for something to watch. "Hey man." "Hi, so did you call me here for us to hang out or something else? I actually wanted to tell you something." I looked over while the guys were walking by and when Y/N's friend had said that sentence he looked at me and started to smirk. 

Hm? What's he up to?  I got up after I knew I was out of view and moved closer to hear the conversation. I know it's wrong to but that smug smirk got me worried. 

"So who is the girl by the way? The one in the living room." "She's my... a close friend of mine." When I heard Y/N say that I got so pissed off...how in the world could he say that I'm a close friend?!?! Wait a minute....is he embarrassed of me?

One of her friends visit and you don't know

Your Pov~

I sighed and layed on my bed but felt like someone was watching me. "Uhhh." I sat up in bed and looked around the room. "Alright Stitches I'd love it if you didn't hide in the shadows right now..." I heard a giggle bu the only problem is that the giggle that I heard did not belong to Stitches at all. 

I climbed out of bed and walked out of the room slowly. While leaving my room I grabbed a taser that I kept hidden in my drawer in case of emergencies. I took slow steps out of the room and made my way to the living room, only to see Jane sitting on my couch and silently watching tv. 

"Jane?" "Hm?" Jane turned to me. "Oh, your awake." "What do you mean, oh your awake? Of course I'm going to be awake this is my house." "Well, that is true." "What are you even doing in my house?" "I got bored so here." "You better not have traced any blood here." "Don't worry. You may need more bleach." I groaned and walked back to my room in order to go to bed.

She meets a family member

 Your Pov~

I honestly thought that it would be better if I didn't tell Stitches that my cousin was coming over to visit me while they were in town but I now see that this was a bad Idea. "Girls please calm down." "Why should I? She just kissed you on the cheek and called it a greeting!" "On my mom's side of the family that is a greeting so please calm down." "She's your family?" "Yes, what else would she be when I have someone like you?" "I was afraid I'd actually have to..." I covered Stitches mouth and mumbled into her ear, "Yandere much?" "I'm a serial killer for Slenders sake." 

She cheats / You find her  cutting and you take her back

Okay because I base this oc mostly off of myself I am not going to do this chapter because I am loyal and would never do anything to purposefully hurt my boyfriend. I love being loyal and I love knowing that he can trust me.

You get jealous

Your Pov~

I decided it would be nice to take Stitches to the movies. She had mentioned wanting to go their so now is a good time. "So what will your human name be?" "Well....I was thinking Luna." "That's a cute name." "It means moon."  "It really suits you."  "Thank you." "No problem." I grabbed Stitches hand an dragged her off to the movies.