Dr.Smile Pt 4

He learns your talent(s)

Your Pov~

I sighed and looked at the stars. I was on vacation from work right now and Smiles came with me. It was just the two of us though so we were able to have as much fun as we wanted together and no not the "fun" your thinking about. We went swimming, ate some ice cream and even got the chance to do some dancing while we were it.

"This is awesome, especially because I get to be here with you Y/N." Smiles was so sweet but also really protective of me when some guys tried to flirt with me. It took a while for me to convince him not to kill those guys.

I kissed Smiles cheek and snuggled him. "I want this moment to last forever." "Well...it can't." "Why?" "I have to go to the bathroom." "O-oh." I sat up so that Smile could move and yawned a bit. "Sleepy?" "Just a bit." You go and don't worry I'm not going anywhere." "Alright." Smiles walked away to the resort and I continued to relax. I had to sit up so that I wouldn't fall asleep before Smiles came back. I decided to keep myself awake by singing some country songs that I knew. When I'd finished the second song I turned to see if Smiles was coming only to see him standing behind me with a slight smirk on his face. "H-how long have you been there?" "Long enough to know my girlfriend has an amazing voice."

When you get jealous

Your Pov~

I groaned as I slipped on another wet tree branch. Smiles had just caught me for the fourth freaking time! We were heading to Slender mansion because Slender's brother, Trender had some how made me a new outfit? "Are you sure we couldn't have came tomorrow?" "It would have still been wet anyway so It wouldn't make a difference If we did Y/N." "I hate it when your right." "I know. We are almost there though so you don't have to fall much more at least." I pouted at Smiles and jumped onto his back when he turned his back to me. "Really?" "If we actually are that close you should have no problem carrying me their Mr. Always right."

"Okay I get it. This isn't really a punishment though...your light." "Thanks...now onward my steed!" When Smiles and I got to the mansion I saw a few odd things but got used to them pretty fast. The one this I didn't like though was how this girl dressed a doctor was trying to get close to Smiles. I think her name was Rainbow factory or something? "Smiles come help me make some rainbows. Id love your help." "Sorry R.F Im looking for Trender so that I can get Y/N's outfit." "Who's Y/N's? Is she new?" "No, she is my girlfriend." I'm pretty sure she didn't see me standing behind Smiles because otherwise shed have to be an idiot to say that Im probably a slut...

"I'm actually not." "Oh you were here this entire time? Smiles she's so tiny...you want this instead of a girl that wouldn't need to stand on her toes?" "Okay first of all..Im not short I'm fun sized..second he picked me for a reason, he loves me and third it's obvious that your thirsty for my man so back off." "Are you sure he's your man though because last time I checked he cheated on you witch means you really aren't much." "Y/N no." "Smiles..." "Y/N." "Look at that he's trying to protect you. I'd love to turn you into rainbows but your just a waste of chemicals." "He's not trying to protect me...he's trying...to keep me from killing you...." I quickly lunged at her after I began to slide my knife out of my bag. Lets just say there was screaming and I was leaving the mansion with my new outfit and blood all over me. ^.^

He helps you out with something/Does something for you

Your Pov~

I had finally got the house that I was saving up for! Smiles told me that he was going to help me move my things in once the movers got here. I decided to play some games on my phone as I eating and after about half an hour the movers called. "Yes?" "We are on the block what house was it?" "It's the dark blue house." As the guys pulled up I told them where some things would go and after they finished I gave them both a tip and some drinks as my thanks. "Thanks but we would like something a little...more"

While my back was turned the guy slammed me against the wall while covering my mouth only giving me time to yelp loudly. I struggled and tried to get away only to be forced onto the ground with the other guy standing over us. I couldn't do anything I was helpless right now the only thing I could do was hope Smiles got here in time before they could do anything to me.

I closed my eyes tightly and heard a hard thud and and something drop ont on the ground only to hear more thuds after. The guy holding me down quickly got up and I opened my eyes to see Smiles moving in the guys direction. "H-hey man l-let me leave it was just a joke...I'm sorry it went to far!"

"WELL... SOMETIMES PLAY FIGHTING CAN GET ROUGH SO...LETS...GET...ROUGH..." I quickly closed my eyes as the muffled screams and cries came from the moving guy. After a bit of dragging sounds and crushing sounds Smiles told me to open my eyes. He was was in a clean white shirt and took off his gloves and  mask. "Next time you wanna move...I go with you from the start got it?" "Yes." "Good."