|NINE|

|SHU|

I became consumed by my emotions that I failed to notice rage consuming me just like before.

And no, it wasn't because Lui used to own a phony copy of Spryzen, but because Silver Eye had the nerve to treat Lui like that, especially when he was a child.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the others either shouting, frowning, or breaking the 4th wall (Valt is very upset Aiga replaced him).

Ken put a hand on my shoulder and spoke without his puppets. "You okay, albino man?"

I weakly smiled, even if I wanted to book the next flight to Mexico, hunt down Silver Eye and possibly beat the life out of him.

Lui was still sleeping on the metal bed, looking so adorable. His hair looked surprisingly fluffy, and his face looked so peaceful and angelic...

My face heated up as I shrieked and tried to get the thought out of my head.

[ ] = memory

Valt rampaged across the room. "I want to meet the person who came up with the idea of replacing me! I thought I was the beloved main character!"

"Shhh!"

[Lui stood outside of the Snake Pit's entrance at night wearing a gray backpack and his Shadow Spryzen.

He was planning on escaping indefinitely today, and there would be no turning back. Right before Lui took a step, someone held him back and said, "Wait."

Lui looked behind and saw Ashtem, who smiles and said, "I understand you've been running away for some time now,  so I decided to allow you."

"Really?" Lui asked in utter shock.

Ashtem nodded. "I've payed for a mansion for you to live in. It's located in Beigoma, Japan, and I know it seems like too much, but you're going to be a champion soon."

Lui couldn't believe it. The person who took him and treated him with respect was trusting him to journey into the BeyBlading world.

"I trust you'll be safe traveling to Japan, okay?" He asked while handing Lui an airplane ticket. "Now go, before Silver Eye sees you."

Right as he was about to run off, Lui handed Ashtem Shadow Spryzen. "There's something you should know about the original Spryzen. I can feel it'll be power hungry, so use the energy from this bey and  channel it into the evolved one."

Ashtem took it. Suddenly there was a sharp snap and Silver Eye emerged from the forest. Before he could spot them, Ashtem whisper-yelled, "GO, NOW!"

Lui nodded and took off into the dark of midnight.

That day would mark the beginning of a Legend's birth known as Lui Shirasagi. He continued running as he whispered to himself, "I never liked Spryzen anyway. The red fire is not for me, anyways."]

Wow..So Ashtem was actually caring about Lui. But what made him so cruel that he turned into a physco..?

"How is Lui supposed to travel & live all alone?!" Exclaimed Rantaro, who tugged his blond hair in fustration.

[Some time later..

Satoshi School Of Academics, Masadora, Japan

Lui groaned in pain as he's pushed against a wall.

Two boys surround him and laugh menacingly. "What do we have here, Nero?"

"I think it's him, Takashi."

They grin and start taunting Lui. He lowers his face, causing it to be covered by a shadow.

"Shut up," Lui said.

Nero kicks him and says, "What's wrong, Shirasagi? You too soft to fight back?"

"Just go running back to your mommy and daddy before you cry, "Takashi said in a joking way.

Lui growls as anger rises inside of him, slowly getting closer to his boiling point.

They spoke at the same time while flicking Lui's head or pushing him across the floor. "Where's your mom, little boy? She dead?"

A tear silently fell from Lui's eye and slid downward on in his pale cheek.

Nero laughed and said, "You're a freak, you know? No one is like you in this school."

"It's your fault," he said while Takashi continued,

"You're gay."

Question: Was Lui correct to return Spryzen back to Ashtem? What do you think will happen in the future after Lui is revealed as gay?