012

❝i— i lost you...❞

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

they turned around and saw that familiar figure, and haerin was shocked. she was wondering what she was doing here?

"what are your doing here?" haerin asked the person, worried a bit.

"what am i doing here? what are you doing here in this park?" she yelled.

"saera, what the fuck?!?" haerin exclaimed.

"i'm the one that hasn't seen you in so long because it's either you're not at home or you leave too early/too late." haerin yelled back. "and why the hell are you calling him hyun?"

"haerin... my best friend... or should i say..." she paused

"hyeri?" she continued and gave a look to hyunjin.

hyunjin was losing it. he can confirm now.. that haerin is hyeri... because it's coming from haerin's best friend, saera. but why is it coming it out of her mouth instead of haerin's?

haerin gave hyunjin a worried look, and also a look to signal him, don't believe what she's saying.

"saera, seriously what the fuck are you trying to do?!?!" haerin exclaimed, trying to stop her from saying the truth. "are you high?"

"but why are you still keeping this a secret, haerin? god, it's been almost 4 years since you "died" and it's time for you to stop hiding." she said, chuckling sarcastically.

"h-haerin, what is she talking about..." hyunjin said to haerin, without giving eye contact.

"p-please hyunjin, don't believe anything she's saying—"

"why are you telling him not to believe the truth?" saera laughed. she walked up to hyunjin and said, "see, you thought the kang hyeri died, at this exact park, almost 4 years ago, right? well look! she's standing right here!"

"she wouldn't tell anyone at first, but she then told felix. and then another time, while talking about it with felix, jeongin found out. and now, here you are, hyunjin, or hyun. it's your turn to know the lie she's been telling all this time.." she said, smiling while walking back to where she was to let them talk.

"so.. is saera trying to tell me.. that you've been lying this whole time, ever since the day i met you?" hyunjin spoke calmly at first, and haerin said nothing.

"you're trying to tell me that basically all those fucking times i've been saying hyeri to your face, i've just been talking about you?!?!" hyunjin's voice was slowly getting louder and haerin got frightened.

tears started to run down her cheeks as hyunjin was raising her voice at her. "is all of this true haerin? tell me now." he asked her, angrily. she didn't want to reply because she was too scared, so she was hesitating.