020

❝everything is okay.❞

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

FINAL CHAPTER

we're okay.

everything is okay.

we're finally okay.

we survived this cruel world. we fought the bad things that came toward us and we fought all the sad feelings that tried to take over us.

we've decided to remove the negative thoughts and the fears that took over our brain all our life.

we put the past behind us, and decided to focus on the present time and be ready for what's coming for us. we decided to prepare for the future.

four years ago.

four damn years ago, so many things have happened to both hyunjin and i in just that one period of time.

he and i both lost people we love, we've had our bad times and our good ones. we've went through bad things and good things. we've gotten hurt but managed to pick ourselves up and stay okay.

within four years, we've managed to fix up each other's lives and to heal each other after all the pain we've been through.

we're finally happy.

i'm finally happy.

he's finally happy.

yes, we may have lost someone whom we both loved dearly, or for hyunjin's case, he lost two people in a year, but we learned.... we learned that if we don't heal ourselves now, then it will just hurt even more later on. it will give more effects later on. the pain will hurt more and more everyday if we don't let it go.

that's just how life is. don't let pain bring you down until you suffer badly. you have to fight it.

that's what hyunjin and i did.

"hey, haerin, you okay?" he came up to me, giving me the warmest smile.

just looking at his smile makes me okay. it makes me feel alive. "yeah.. just doing some thinking."

"you overthinking again?" he asked me.

"it's not like i want to.." i said. "it's just.. i don't know. everything is different now. everything has changed. everyone has changed, even us."