Chapter two

Author's note:

Here's chapter 2! I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes. English isn't my first language. I tried to make it as correct as possible. So, again, I'm sorry for the possible mistakes.

I've never been in a coma, so no, I can't give you the exact, correct, description of what it feels like. I tried to describe it as realistic as possible.

Ps. Reviews are more than welcome!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------

I'm trapped. I'm trapped. I'm trapped. Help me. What. Help. What is this? Why can't I open my eyes? I'm trapped. I want to open my eyes. Am I dead? What is this? Where am I? I'm trapped. Can't you see me? Someone, help me. What. Wh...

"I called every damn hospital in the entire States! I made a complete fool of myself! I had to give them three names, I had no idea which one she would use. Bambi Montgomery, Dianna Agronsky, Dianna Agron. Then after way too many phone calls, when I was about to give up, they FINALLY called me! Telling me my god damn girlfriend is in the hospital. And now, now I can't even SEE her! What is this bullcrap?!"A loud voice with a strange accent fills the room. I'm not sure if she's in the room though, since I can't even open my eyes. "Calm down, they'll let you... us in..." Another, way softer voice, answers. "Yeah, they're just doing a little check-up." Another voice.

How many people are out there, for God's sake? I don't recognize their voices.

"Check-up my ass! I want to see my girl!" How are people even able to live with that loud voice?

A few minutes later, the voices are coming closer and closer, followed by the sound of an opening door.

"Dianna! Dianna! O my god! Di! Dianna! Dianna! Baby, it's me, Lea! I was so worried! I'm sorry it took so long for me, us, to come! Wake up babe!" It's the loud voice again, the volume of her voice raises by every word she says, which means she's coming closer. Five shaky, sweaty fingers touch mine. "I'm really sorry, Dianna. I know you can't hear me, but... I'm really sorry."

Why does she think I can't hear her? I can! I can hear you! Why can't I open my eyes? Why can't I look at her? Why don't I know who's talking to me?

"Lea, please, she's in a coma. She can't hear you, and even if she can, she won't answer you." It's the voice I heard before, not the loud one, no, this one sounds kind of... Spanish, yet typical American.

Lea, who's Lea? Who's Lea and why is she here? Why is she talking to me? And why, why did that other foreign voice say I'm in a coma? I'm awake. Can't they see that? I can hear and feel everything!

"Hi. This is Dianna. I'm currently in a coma! Please, leave your message after the beep. Beeeep." A deep, male voice.

"Shut it, Mark!" And again, another voice, I've heard this one before. I'm pretty sure it's one of the voices I heard a few minutes ago, the ones at the hallway.

I have no idea who they are, I don't recognize their voices. I wish I did. Who are they? Am I supposed to know them?

Thank god they're in the same room, though. The closer they are, the better I can hear their voices and give a description.

Voice one is loud, New York-ish, she sounds like a typical New York girl.

Voice two is a little softer, Spanish, yet American. A voice you won't hear that much. It's a little deep, not male-deep.

Voice three is a typical male voice. The sound of his voice reminds me of a bear. He sounds typical American.

Voice four is a woman voice. One you hear everywhere. She sounds like a nice, innocent girl.