MoonLights Temptation

Moon Lights Temptation

* King Alpha Stone's pov*

As soon as I seen her I knew. I knew she was mine. This beautiful creature was my mate. Goddesses she was breath taken. Just looking at her made my skin tingle. She had beautiful blonde curls that flowed down her shoulders gracefully. Her eyes looked like pools of the ocean water swirling with red flares. She had creamy tan skin. Goddess I just wanted to touch her. So that's exactly what I did. Moving quickly I rushed too her. Picking her up into my arm's, and curled her into my chest. I nuzzled her neck breathing her in. She smelled so sweet, just like lavender. It was intoxicating, and I loved it. Hell I was practically purring with happiness. After hearing the packs alpha clear his throat, I remembered why I was here. I gently placed her back onto her feet and draped my arm around her waist. Listening to her catch her breath I turned to face the Alpha. " I no longer wish to investigate the matter at hand. I'll reschedule after I've gotten my mate home". For some reason his face paled. He looked slightly pale. I furrowed my brows. " Is there a problem Alpha Sky?". He cleared his throat to speak clearly, now looking slightly angry. " You're mate happens to be my daughter Alpha King". Suddenly I felt my little mate trying to wiggle out of my grasp. Oh no I will not allow that. I quickly tightened my grip around her waist to show I disapproved of her action. Suddenly she jerked away from my grip. Damn she was stronger than she looked. I looked down to meet her eyes. Surprisingly she looked pissed.

*Mitzi's Pov *

Oh hell no I refuse to let him control me. If I wish to move from his arms then I will. Plus feeling his touch really clouded my mind. I found this very aggravating. " Excuse me Mr who ever the hell you are ! You may be my mate but I am my own person ! So if I wish to move away from you I will !". I snapped.. I instantly regretted it, but I really can't stand being controlled. I looked up at him expecting to see a angry expression. Instead he was smirking ! He chuckled and spoke with amusement in his voice.
" Feisty I like it. Btw I'm not Mr whoever. I'm Alpha King Stone ! " My jaw dropped. I couldn't believe what he just said. No no this is bad! I can't be the Kings mate! How will I explain our future children having wings ! I took a deep breath and closed my mouth. " I never thought Id be blessed with a mate, I just wanted to hold you close to me " His voice sounded almost like a whisper. I could tell he meant what he said. Grate now I feel like crap for snapping at him like I did. I took a deep breath trying to steady my breathing.
" Okay... Obviously we got off to a bad start. I'm Mitzi the Alpha's daughter".