Chapter 5

"So, can you please let go of my hand now?"

Chou Tzuyu's cold voice startled me. I was too busy thinking about how dumb I was to forget about the perfume thingy that I forgot that I am still with someone.

I raised an eyebrow and looked at her. "Do you really want me to let go of your hand though? You were the one who initiated this 'holding hands' thing," I reminded her while grinning.

She gave me her usual stoic face.

Pouting, I slowly let go of her hand. "Fine, whatever. You'll grab my hand back anyways," I muttered.

She rolled her eyes. "You wish," she calmly said. Nah, more like she wish. She's probably already missing the warmth of my hand by now.

A few moments of silence passed and everyone could say that the situation we're in is very akward. She just dragged me out of the mall while she was crying earlier and I don't know why I went with her. I mean, now that we're outside, what are we going to do? Just stand here in front of the exit?

"Uh, so what are we going to do now? Should we keep on standing here?" I voiced out my thoughts.

"I don't know," she answered. "I'm definitely not going back inside that mall. But you can go back inside if you want. I'll just go home," she said as she took out her phone.

I shook my head in disbelief. "That's it? You're not even going to treat me something?" I pouted as I crossed my arms.

She placed her phone back in her pocket and looked at me.  She suddenly flinched and a look of disgust showed on her face. "Ew, stop doing that. You don't look cute, just stop. Come on, stop it before I throw up." She then proceeded to make fake gagging sounds just like what Nayeon did earlier.

I stopped pouting and scoffed. Seriously, I can't believe this girl. "Ew, stop doing that," I mocked. "Bet I just made your heart race but you're too shy to admit it," I told her with a smirk.

She inhaled deeply as if she was controlling herself. Ooh, she want me that much? "Why are you so full of yourself? I wouldn't even want to know what's going on inside that head of yours. For all I know you might be thinking things that is the opposite of what I'm trying to tell you." She frowned at me.

"And you're trying to tell me...?" I trailed off for her to continue.

"That I don't like you," she continued with a straight face.

I mentally facepalmed. Just how difficult this girl could be? Confessing her feelings for me would be much easier for her than denying it.

My eyebrows raised as I tried to suppress a smile. "Okay, if you say so," I told her while nodding. I turned around to let out a smile. I'll make sure that this girl would surely confess to me in no time.

"Uh, let's go to the café nearby?" She suddenly offered, causing me to look at her with a teasing glint. "What?" She asked when she noticed that I was staring at her.

"You said you don't like me."

Her eyebrows knitted together. "Yeah, and what about that?" She asked, her voice laced with confusion.

"You said you don't like me but you just asked me out on a date," I finished as I let out my infamous smirk. I also wiggled my eyebrows much to her annoyance.

She gave her forehead a slap before muttering something incoherent.

I leaned toward her and asked, "What?"

She looked at me with an annoyed expression on her face. "I said I'll just go home. Do whatever the heck you want and go find someone else to flirt with." And with that, she took out her phone again.