Chapter 18

Mark has pulled me into a café. And tell you all what, this is the café where I brought Chou Tzuyu when I saw her on the mall. Damn it.

I slammed my hand on the table and glared at Mark, who was startled. "I don't get it, dude," I told him in a shaky voice before sniffing.

He looked around and apologized at those few people who turned their heads at us. Psh, they need to mind their own business. "I don't get you either, dude," he answered before rolling his eyes. "And damn, be careful we already have our foods here. You haven't even touched yours!"

Ignoring what he said, I furiously shook my head before wiping my tears. "Yo, why am I even crying?" Then I let out a laugh. I'm pretty sure that other customers here already think that I'm crazy.

"You really are crazy," Mark mumbled. "For her," he added purposely to tease me.

"Yah!" I yelled at him. That got the other customers to shush us, but I couldn't care less. They all should see that I have a problem and I'm fucking confused right now.

He had an embarrased look on his face before facepalming. "Can't believe I brought you here," he said with a regretful sigh.

"Can't believe you either," I shot back. Like seriously, he just brought me here and reminded me of Chou Tzuyu, the girl that I've been crying about for over an hour now for no fucking reason.

What the heck is wrong with my eyes?! Gosh, they keep on watering that I think I should see a doctor now.

He sighed and replaced his expression with a soft one. "Hey, you do know that you've been crying for about an hour now, yeah?" He asked, and I slowly nodded. "Don't you think it's time to stop?"

I let out a laugh again. A loud one. I probably look drunk to others. "Sorry," I said, wiping a tear on the corner of my eye. "My eyes just wouldn't let me stop crying," I told him with a sniff.

"Your eyes, or your heart?" He asked straightforwardly.

"Of course my eyes!" I answered almost immediately. I almost choked on my tears because of his question. "Why would my heart be involved in this?" I gave him a look as if to tell him he's crazy.

He shrugged. "I don't know. Probably because you like her, and you're hurt by what you just saw?" He suggested casually. Damn he just really had to remind me of that.

I groaned as I grabbed a fistful of my hair. "Dammit! Stop saying that I like her!" I snapped, clearly annoyed. I swear, people needs to stop saying that I like Chou Tzuyu because clearly, I don't. I. Do. Not. Like. Her.

"Really?" He retorted with so much sarcasm. "Why are you crying, then?"

"I told you it's just because of my eyes!"

He rubbed his chin as he leaned on his chair. "Oh, because of Jeon Jungkook? You like a man?" He suggested sarcastically as if he didn't just hear what I said.

"Why the fuck would I cry over that bastard Jeon Jungkook?!" I want to throw up at what he said. Ew, no. I am clearly into girls and obviously, Jeon Jungkook is not a girl. But who knows? Maybe he secretly is whenever he's with his bestfriend Taehyung.

"Then admit it, idiot!" His voice raised a little.

My jaw dropped in shock. He did not just call me an idiot. "How dare you—" I cut myself off and inhaled deeply to calm myself, then I gave him a stoic expression. "What did you just say? And what would I admit?" I asked him in a low voice.

He seemed unfazed by my changed of expression because he just rolled his eyes at me. "Admit it, idiot. You. Like. Chou. Tzuyu," he told me, emphasizing every damn word.