Working

"Study hard, little dongsaeng! Noona saranghae.." I waved at Myung-So as his two not-so little legs walked carefully into the entrance. 

"Hiro, eomma saranghae.. Take care, son." That was Hiro's eomma, sending him off to school with an expensive car. She was dressed in a white coat, white shirt and leather skirt- she was elegant and her hair was done up. 

As soon as Hiro walked through the entrance, she stopped smiling at her son who didn't turn back at her anymore. 

She looked at her left, where I stood. She must've realized that I was staring at her from the beginning.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I bowed to her.

She gave me a smirk then her driver opened the door for her. 

Did I do something wrong? Why was she so cold?

Then her car engine started and splashhh.. 

I was drenched in dirty water from the splash.

It's not necessarily her fault that I got drenched, but because I stood here right?

sigh..

Gwaenchanha..

I looked at my wrist to see what time it is and realized that it was already 6.45 and I have to be at my work at 7.

"Ottoke..?" My clothes were drenched in dirty water and it was impossible to go to work in this condition.

So I ran.. ran.. and ran back home. 

But this isn't dry yet..

Is this okay?

Ahh.. I can wear this one.

I reached for a buttoned-up shirt that was half-dry.

"Wait!" The bus was going to leave as soon as I arrived.

"Aish, faster. Everyone's going to be late." The driver told me.

"Joesonghabnida" I bowed and said sorry to everyone.

What is this smell? 

Omo.. She smells really bad...

Aigoo, I can't stand this anymore..

"Joesonghabnida.. Joesonghabnida.." I told them as I held tight to the pole as every seat was already filled.

Just then.. 

"Aishh.. Ahjussi! Drive properly will you?!" Everyone almost fell as the driver made a "drift" to avoid another car.

Aishh.. Now I smell just like her! Someone said as she fell to my side.

"Joesonghabnida.." I told her.

This is expensive.... She said as she was trying to get the bad smell off her sleeves.

Then everyone got off and so did I.

I ran and ran as soon as I looked at my wrist because I was late.

Then, I arrived.

"Excuse me here, if you want to be paid you have to work harder and come earlier to work. You understand?" That was Mr. Shik, my supervisor.

"Ne.. Joesonghabnida.." I bowed and smiled to him, "I will work harder, I promise." I smiled again.

"Ne..ne..." He looked at me in wonder, "Take your safety vest and head protector there, then bring the bricks to Oh San. Ah.. then I need you to carry those to the second floor." 

"Ne! Algesseoyo!" I ran to take my vest and my head protector next to the cement." 

I carried the bricks and placed them next to Mr Oh. San who needed them.

Then I continued to take other materials to the second floor, it hurt my back but that's no problem. 

Isn't life tough for everyone?