Chapter 31

Davontae p.o.v

How y'all nigga's. Been too long a nigga missed his peoples. Y'all musta been lost wondering where a nigga been hiding. Well I been kicking it in MIAMI away from all the drama. After the whole incident and the shoot out I moved out here with johari. (Yea johari!) BUT we not together tho', its complicated af but we both needed this rest. Plus a nigga been tied up for to dammn long. We finna go back tho' for a couple of days, for the memorial service. But after that we gon' live out here, WE FINNA LIVE IT UP IN MIAMI TURNUP but I can't lie ima miss my old life and my family but sh*t I needs to get out of that life and live it up here, me and johari moved into a lil apartment in the city and we finna go to a school near by.

'Dammn vonte why you have to leave your shit everywhere you messy as hell'

'What you mean messy I clean as hell its your ass that's messy how you gon' leave your makeup laying around in the bathroom I be seeing your powder on the toilet seat and your lipstick in the blotcut sink' I aint even gonna front our appartment messy as hell but such is life

'Boy please.. This your sh*t..this your shit.. And this' she said picking up some of my things on the floor and throwing them at me

'Couldn't you just be a good maid & help me clean up' I said throwing a sock at her

'Vonte is you stupid or whet I aint your mf maid plus I'm busy today'

'Busy? where you going?'

'The girl next door said I should come hang with her and some of her friends at the mall'

'Fr you just gon' leave me here'

'Nahh you coming to..I don't know these bishhes'

'Itee what time we leaving'

'1 hour so get your smelly ass to the shower'

Laughing I walked to the shower and got ready

Trey p.o.v

'Sierra you ready' I said she walked out the bathroom dressed

'Yeaa let's go'. she walked up to me and pushed me to the door and then helped me in the car. I hated this whole situation. Being in the wheel chair was the worst thing that has ever happened to me. We rolled up to the hospital and it felt weird having to depend on someone to help me with my sh*t. Sierra pushed me into the hospital and waited a lil while till we got called up.

'So trey how you feeling can you lift your leg'

'To be honest doc I can't feel a thing'

'Can you lift your leg up' I tired my hardest to push my leg up but it only raised a little. The doctor looked at my legs and wrote something in her book

'Doc this mean I can't walk again'

'Well we need to wait on the results but it looks to me like the shots where really bad the struck a vain and a muscle it might be okay but there's a 50/50 chance'

'Fr' I looked at sierra and she sat there looking at me. I thought about life without being able to walk and how she will have to be full-time dependant on both me and the baby and how I won't be able to play with my child like I would want to.

Dre p.o.v

I sat down in my back yard smoking a blunt life was just to much for me. I'm lucky to be here right now and I was thinking about leaving the game. I was in deep thoughts when I heard my door bell ring. I walked to the door and was dammn well shocked with what I saw

'Jada?'

'Hey dre'

'What you doing here?' She stood there with a pram in front

'Can I come in?'

'Err yeaa sure'

******************************************

Started this & basically finished this so here's another update and guys after a couple more chapters I might be starting book 2 I have already basically written it BUT I want your opinion finish this drama and start book 2 with more new drama or continue on this still add the new drama on but have a lot of chapters I want this book completed so I don't really know but y'all tell me what'u think & ima let y'all know my final decision in the next chapter.

SO

DRUMS PLEASE

JOHARI & DAVONAE?!

TREY ALL DEPENDEND ON SIERRA?!

TREY & SIERRA PROBABLY EVEN CLOSER THAN BEFORE?!

TREY MIGHT WALK 50/50 CHANCE?!

DRE WANT TO LEAVE THE GAME

WHO'S JADA?!

SO IF MALIK NOT DEAD TREY NOT DEAD TY NOT DEAD & DRE NOT DEAD WHO DEAD?????????!!!!!

BYE Y'ALL

GOD BLESS

PEACE OUT

Y'ALL KNOW THE DRILL BY NOW (COMMENT VOTE SHMURR SHMURR)

_BROWNPANDA_ SIGNING OUTT!!!_

_ _ _

_ _ _

_ _ _

_ _ _

_ _ _

_ _ _