Chapter 45

I got the funniest message someone ask me how sierra could be pregnant for 2 years dammm u guys want me to damm near spoil the suprize but dw I got you guys let's just say her giving birth is gonna be a wild day. But leggo

Mimi p.o.v
I woke up in the hospital room and saw sierra sitting there alone. I mean I ain't like this bitch that much for her to be sitting here beside me like we all cool. I tried to sit up but shit hurt so I basically cried out in pain, which woke sierra up.
"Hey Mimi u feeling better?"
"I'm okay" I mumbled "Where trey at?"
"He went back home with his parents so he could get his car."
"O okay" the room was filed with an awkward silence as sierra played about with her phone.
"Look sierra I know u probably hate me as much as I hate you but I just want to ask if u could please let trey be in his child's life. I mean me and my brothers grew up without a dad and now ones on jail ones dead and the other confused. And then there's me bitter and evil. I just want my child to feel the love and connection that non of my brothers and i felt?"
"Yhhh I understand and even though I dont know how it feels growing up without a farther figure I wouldn't want my children or any other child to grow up experiencing that." Sierra looked at me all serious and shit just as I suspected this bitch is just to naive. She fell straight into my plan I don told y'all ima get trey to myself and its proven to be much easier and quicker than I thought. I gave this bitch a fake smile whilst she sat there tryna look all holy and shit,its not gon be long till me and trey kick this bitch and her crusty child to the side.

Jamal p.o.v

It's been about 2 weeks since sierra left me and I ain't done nothing but drink. I ain't gon let her go she's mine and ima make sure she comes back to me. I had already spoke to treys supposed baby momma and we been planning this shit for months infact the baby ain't even treys that shit mine but treys stupid ass ain't even thought for one second that Mimi could've slept with someone else his ass automatically claimed the baby. Which put the plan into place, and means that me and sierra will be Together.

Trey p.o.v

I walked into my car and felt a pain I my side I still had stitchs in my side from the shooting. I decided the quickly round up the boys and go to the mall to by something really important. I figured since Mimi was stuck in hospital it will be a perfect time for me to propose to sierra. I mean with the baby due soon I need to wife her quickly.
The guys finally arrived and got in my car. We rolled up to the mall and walked in. "Nigga where we finna go first" I asked the guys
"Some guy back on the street got some nice rings" malik said
"Nahh I heard Walmart sell the best ones" Chris said whilst laughing
"Boy 99cent store got some nice plastic ones" ty said whilst laughing
"Y'all to stupid ima buy sierra a ring that ain't nobody in the world got."
"Get outer her with your cheap ass sierra will be lucky to get at least half a carrot on her ring."malik said
"Nigga I ain't cheap" I said whilst hitting malik's head
"Trey you driving around a car made in 2019 your girls car is better than yours"
"Ayooo I could buy everyone in new Orleans a lambo but I don't feel the need to do that shit. I ain't cheap i just don't feel like spending money for no reason"
"No nigga you to cheap your ass needs a new whip shits embarrassing."
"What this mock trey day or what?"
"Call it whatever you like but after we get this ring we gon buy you a new car and get that shit shipped back home you ain't gon put your new born, my godchild in that struggle car." Ty said whilst we walked to buy the ring.
"True might just have to get me 2 cars." I said as we walked of.

Davontae p.o.v
leiya was chilling in my arms when johari walked in with some guy. Johari walked up to us smiling whilst homeboy walked behind her. His face looked a little familiar he probably goes to our college or some shit like that.
"Hey vonte," johari said whilst smiling at me and she then turned to leiya and have her a cold stare"oo hi leiya"
"What's up kid how was school" I said whilst dapping her and her homeboy
"School was good and here's your notes but just know I ain't never gon do this for you again" she said whilst throwing some paper at me.
"Thanks and who this?" I said whilst pointing to the guy
"O this javon" she turned and smiled at him
"Ooo johari got a new boo?"
"Shut up d "she said whilst slapping my head and walking of. I smiled and looked at leiya she sat in my arms scrolling through her phone, she held her phone tightly and sat quietly I knew the bitch was angry at my ass but I didn't know why.
"Bae you okay"
"Yeah" she said bluntly
"You don't look okay whats up?"
"Are you and johari doing anything together?" I looked at the bitch like she was crazy,
"Did you not miss her and her boy just walk in and out this very room."
"Davontae I see the way you looking at her and the way she look at you"
"Leiya you straight up tripping aint nothing on with us and you know that the only one I want is you dammmn"
"Then why don't you look at me the same way you look at her?"
"Leiya the look I give johari ain't nothing nor is it good I look at the bitch like she crazy"I said whilst laughing
" davontae this ain't no joke I'm being for real right now"
"Leiya leave it"
"How could you expect me not to suspect something when y'all live together how I know y'all aint do nothing when I'm gone" this girl is fr talking shit but its okay she probably on her period having some wild mood swings so ima let her of.
"Ite I got something to tell you but dont get annoyed."
"What" by this time she was sat crossed legged and looking at me
"Me and johari fucked once"
"Davontae.....really.....was this when we were dating or before"
"Whilst but it was a one day thing" she jumped up and slapped my face, one of her nails got caught on the way so shit burned like hell the she leaned forward and punched my other cheek.
"Leiya that hurt" I shouted
"Davontae your a dirty peice of shit" she shouted whilst she collected her stuff
"Well before you leave Jackie chan you might like to know I was joking"
"Davontae what you mean joking"
"That shit never happened and never will because she's technically my sister" leiya ran up to me and punched my arm before she tended to my wounds
"Vonte dont do that shit again"
" I ain't ever gon do that before your ass kills me next time"
She slowly rubbed my face whilst she had her legs wrapped around my body I moved her hand and kissed her neck she laughed a bit till I sucked on her neck causing her to moan I lifted her up and carried her to my room and y'all know what went down.

Trey p.o.v
After dropping the guys of I made some reservations and walked into the hospital I walked in and saw sierra asleep and Mimi on her phone.
"Hey trey" Mimi said I nodded at her and walked straight to sierra and
Told her ass to wake up.
"Sierra go get changed I got some shit planned for us" I handed her a dress and some heels and she walked out.
I could feel Mimi looking at me but I didn't give a dammm
"Trey you aint finna ask me how I'm feeling?"
"No"
"Really trey i'm holding your child"
"Yhh and the doctor said the baby fine and healthy and that's all I'm concerned about."
"Trey you really gon keep disrespecting me?"
"What do you want from me Mimi"
"You to give a dammmn about me"
"That shit cannot be forced you my babymama and that's it ain't nothing to it but I look after my child when I got them and you look after them when you got it any time after that ain't non of my business and anything I do ain't non I'd your business, when you gon get this into your head I don't want you."
"Okay trey how about I don't want my child around your girl"
"How about I don't care because thats not possible the child is both mine and yours you have them around whoever you please and me to"
"Trey please-"
"Mimi don't force anything that's not there now I'm going out with my wife to be and if you need anything like you feel like you finna die call my mama" I walked out and left her desperate ass. Sierra finally walked out looking flawless af. I smiled at her as she waddled to me her bump was showing now and it was big as hell.
"Where we going trey"
"Wait and see." We drove there hand in hand for about an hour when we pulled up to a fansy restaurant. We walked to the enterance where we were greated by rose petals following down to the window I pulled out sierra's chair and helped her sit down whilst the waitress walked in.
"May I take your order sir?"
"I will have number two and for my girl number 5"
"Nigga don't start ordering my food for me you lucky I like what's on the menu" sierra said
"Sierra I know you to well I knew you would want that meal."
We eat our meal and my hommie Chris walked out and sang (I don't know if y'all knew that main boy is Chris brown?) He sang with you,Then usher came out and sang sierra's favourite song.
"If there's a question of my heart you got it it don't belong to anyone but you.. If there's a question of my love you got it baby don't worry I got plans for you."
I saw sierra break down in tears as all the camera guys came out and took pictures.
"Sierra why you cryimg?" I asked as I wiped her tears away
"Nigga I don't know" she said whilst everyone laughed.
The room was silent till, KCI and JOJO walked out singing all my life. I really he'd out and held sierras hand she mouths the words I love you and sang along.I then helped her up and we walked outside. We stood in the middle of a field.
"Trey why we here?" I put my hand u which triggered a spotlight on us and a marching band walked out they played their music and then surrounded me and sierra I smiled at her as she laughed.
"Baby what the hell is going on?"
"Sierra aleeyah bullavadez" I got down on one knee and looked up at sierra I pulled out the ring and smiled at her "would you marry me sierra?"
"Hell yes" she said whilst I put the ring on and she jumped up and down the band played there music till fireworks were let of into the dark sky. Finally everyone ran out all my boys ran up to me and hugged me and all the girls hugged sierra we stood there and looked at the fireworks Everything was beautiful. We all smiled as the camera took pictures and recorded everyone. I wrapped my arms around sierra until everything stopped and we all walked back into the restaurant. Finally everyone sat down together and chillled.
"Trey welcome to the married life boi, a life that is full of different experiences but is one of a kind and is so beautiful" ty said whilst dapping me
"And Farewell to you bruhh it was nice having you on the smash and dash side " malik said
Sierra sat there looking at her ring and smiled. I put my arm around her and she rested her head on my shoulder. Everything was chilled till a nigga felt a pain to the back of my head I turned around and saw Jamal's punk ass standing there, without even thinking twice me and the boys jumped up and jumped the nigga.
"When you gon learn. Listen I ain't never wanna see your face again if I do ima have to take you out...for good" and with that I spat at him and called security.sierra got up and shouted "wait" I looked at her confused as hell she walked up to Jamal got down on her Kness and.....

******************************

Yassss guys this is just for you to say thank you I made sure it was long and dramatic

Question/reflection

MIMI HAS A PLAN?

JAMAL IS THW REAL DADDY

JAMAL AND MINI TOGETHER

DAVONTAE ABD LEIYA HOW U LIKE EM?

JOHARI NEW MAN

TREY PROPOSED!

FEEL THE PROPOSAL OR NAHH?

JAMAL STUPID ASS

ANYWHOOO
Love yalk vote and comment I need your comments to keep me going.