05

𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘
i will fight for my family until my last breath

𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 i will fight for my family until my last breath

FREYA MIKAELSON LET out a loud gasp, alerting her brothers and sister. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she sat up, her lips moving, but no words were being uttered. Her mind was pulled from the living room of her home to a lacrosse field that was beside a school.

The vision was pulled to the side of a girls face. She was a blonde, blue eyed girl that resembled Klaus Mikaelson very much. Same eyes, same hair, and same determined look on her face. And, let's not forget the deadly smirk.

Freya thought that this girl had to be Hope, not only because the resemblance to her younger brother, but because of the necklace that hung from her neck. It was a silver heart with the letter M in it. On the side, it read always and forever in cursive letters. Along with that necklace was another one with an arrow on it and the name Allison.

"Freya?!"

She was snapped out of the vision she was in, and suddenly, she was back into her family's living room, her eyes going back to their natural position. Standing around her was her family, Klaus, Kol, Rebekah, and Elijah.

"Are you alright, sister?"

Freya looked up at her siblings, in shock and disbelief. She couldn't believe that Hope was alive and okay, and that she was as beautiful as ever. She also couldn't believe that she was the one that found her.

"Hope," Was all that she muttered. It was the only thing that she had to say to make the whole family go crazy.

She quickly cleared a large table in the room, placed herbs, candles, a bowl, and whatever else she needed, on the table. She placed Wolfsbane, Vervain, and Witch-Hazel around the bowl to act as some sort of barrier. Hastily, without thinking, Freya cut the palm of her hand with a knife, and held her now bleeding hand over the bowl, allowing her blood to spill into the bowl.

"What's going on, sister? Are you alright?"

Without looking up, Freya answered. "Yes." she smiled. "I felt Hope's magic and saw a glimpse of her." She turned to look Klaus in the eyes. "She looks so much like you."

Klaus, even though trying to not show too much hope, smiled as he heard that his daughter looked like him.

"So, what's are you doing, Freya, trying to put up a locator spell?" Hayley questioned, her arms crossed, biting her bottom lip roughly as she was really anxious to meet her daughter after sixteen years.

"I'm going to do one better, we're going to see her." Freya smirked. "Hold hands, i'm gonna need as much power I need to make this work."

Without hesitation, they all grabbed each others hands, and stood in a circle. Freya started her spell, speaking in Latin, repeating words here and there, but she spoke loud and clear, wanting to make sure the spell got through. Suddenly, the siblings all gasped, their heads tilted back, and eyes closed, and hands gripped tightly in eachothers grasps.